Rent a table no show.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secret rainbow

Reaction score
Have things changed or have i been brought up with different values?Im opening a salon hopefully in june if the solicitors get a move on! I replied to a ad on this site for someone wanting to rent a table and arranged to meet after a telephone conversation. I turned up as arranged and waited outside a shop and waited and waited but after 20 min i gave up. I had a touch of billy no mates! I have e-mailed the person just in case they forgot or lost my number as we are all human but ive had no response. I thought it was common curtosy to let someone know if you are not going to turn up for a interview. Ive always let people know. I feel better for a moan!!

that's awful!! and from a fellow geek too!! i would feel a little peeved too. hope you find someone to rent a table that proves to be better mannered!!

sounds like someone got cold feet. perhaps you'll get an appology soon.

There may be a genuine reason or they just may have no manners.

I always phone if I'm late, can't make it, and aplogise for everything ;) Unfortunately, there are alot of people who don't have the same values. She may contact you to apologise, if not, open up a bottle of wine> :D

Latest posts

Back