Renting a room again.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonBon

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I know this subject has been covered many times, :rolleyes: I have read through the threads. I guess really I'm just after an opinion.

So I have got a chance of renting a room in a hairdressers to just do my spray tanning. I'm only going to do thurs and fri and its £20 a day rent. Decent room, with its own entrance and a little private car park - ideal for nipping in and out with your baggies on without being seen. :)

I guess my only worry is that there is already a beauty therapist renting another room who doesn't do tanning. I have just qualified in beauty and although I normally do mobile tanning, I will be trying to build up my mobile beauty stuff too. I don't want to tread on anyones toes obviously and I want tanning to be my main thing.

So should I just suck and see how it works out. The owner doesn't want cash up front for months or anything or no fixed term contract. I wont be using their reception. I will be self contained and running my own show.

Sooo.... im waffling on a bit now :zzz: but what do you guys think? My instinct is to give it a go, as I don't really have a lot to lose.

Cheers
Maria

Do it hon.. Like you said, what do u have to lose?

Cheers tigi, I guess I'm just looking for a comfort blanket hug of reassurance lol bit scary and very very exciting.

Well at £20 a day you would be daft not to even try it! good luck! x x x

Did you go for it??? sounds great x

Sounds really good, I would maybe get the other beauty therapist to sign something saying she wont do spray tans (just incase) but if she hasn't got any interest in it then you've got nothing to lose! good luck! Laura x

Hi guys,

Yes I rang them and told them I would like to go for it. I'm going to see the manager again tonite. Excited :eek: :lol: Thanks for all your encouragement x

Good luck hope it all goes well for you x

Annie

Latest posts

Back