Reputable Insurance Company USA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasmum

Reaction score
I am trying to sort out my insurance for my new job which I am hoping to start next week or the week after. Can anyone give me any pointers on who is a good insurer in the US that doesn't break the bank? I have found a good quote with The Hands-On Association. Anyone ever heard of them?

Thanks for any advice

How 'bout checking with your home owners or auto insurance. You may get a discount for having multiple 'things' insured with the same company. HTH! :)

Just checked but my car insurance provider doesn't have professional indemnity. Any ideas, anyone?

A lot of insurance companies don't carry liability insurance. The Hands On company is somewhat ok, cept they don't cover your personal property. And not sure you can find a company that will only cover your personal property. I've used State Farm and The Hartford. They are affordable and have great coverage, even if you are only booth renting.

I am looking into joining the International Nail Tech Association, and they offer, as one of their benefits, liability insurance (very comprehensive too, from what I've read so far.). You might check out their website!

Thank you for the tip. :hug: I've just gone ahead and joined. So the first tick on my long list of things to do before I start to work.

Latest posts

Back