Resisting the urge to do a pregnancy test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv got an appointment next Tuesday for an ultrasound scan. I'm very happy that they might see what's going on :) x

Awww bet you can't wait to go and see your little one can you?!
How far gone are you? X

Awww bet you can't wait to go and see your little one can you?!
How far gone are you? X

I haven't got a little one lol they are seeing if I have any cysts etc to see why I can't get pregnant x

I haven't got a little one lol they are seeing if I have any cysts etc to see why I can't get pregnant x

Oh sorry.. Talk about putting my foot in it!!
Well I hope it all goes well for you :)
I'm having the same problem but get fobbed off when I go to the drs x

Oh sorry.. Talk about putting my foot in it!!
Well I hope it all goes well for you :)
I'm having the same problem but get fobbed off when I go to the drs x

Thanks, I'm hoping they won't find anything too bad :-( I'm due on on the day of the scan, typical lol been getting pains and cramps in my ovaries last couple of days so I'm worried :-( you should change doctors x

Thanks, I'm hoping they won't find anything too bad :-( I'm due on on the day of the scan, typical lol been getting pains and cramps in my ovaries last couple of days so I'm worried :-( you should change doctors x

Everything will be fine :) yeah I think I'm going to have too so I can get answers x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404115978.252513.jpg

Complete surprise happened so quickly x

Iv got an appointment next Tuesday for an ultrasound scan. I'm very happy that they might see what's going on :) x

Good luck for your appointment. Is it tomorrow?

Fingers crossed for you and hopefully you can get to the bottom of it x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in the same situation at the moment! Been off the pill for 2 months now, I have had 1 regular cycle which was a week late from normal but before I went on the pill it was this long. I adjusted how I calculate my cycle as I use on app on my ipad and now I'm 2 days late according to last months cycle. Not sure wether to test or leave it a week or so, makes it easier that i used all the tests I had at home up last month! ;p I'm just trying not to think about it or put too much pressure on the situation :) whatever happens happens !

[QUOTE=Nails

Thanks. Yes it's tomorrow morning. Hopefully they won't find anything bad x

Babychops - I'm not a professional but I like to read in here. We've been TTC for a 2nd baby for 5.5 years, I had an ectopic pregnancy when our daughter was one and lost one of my tubes. Had loads of tests done and everything works as it should it just hasn't happened. I'm just replying your your Dr's comments on the OV pains - it is normal to have painful ovulation lots of women have it. With me I can be in tears with the pain and sometimes can't even walk. It's just all the pressure inside that causes it but my consultant said it's completely normal, I always say at least I know that I'm definitely ovulating and when.

Good luck for your scan xx

Babychops - I'm not a professional but I like to read in here. We've been TTC for a 2nd baby for 5.5 years, I had an ectopic pregnancy when our daughter was one and lost one of my tubes. Had loads of tests done and everything works as it should it just hasn't happened. I'm just replying your your Dr's comments on the OV pains - it is normal to have painful ovulation lots of women have it. With me I can be in tears with the pain and sometimes can't even walk. It's just all the pressure inside that causes it but my consultant said it's completely normal, I always say at least I know that I'm definitely ovulating and when.

Good luck for your scan xx

It's good to hear that it can be normal. Lots of people don't know what I'm talking about or don't believe that ovulation pain exists, but it certainly does! Lol I hope it happens for you soon! X

It's good to hear that it can be normal. Lots of people don't know what I'm talking about or don't believe that ovulation pain exists, but it certainly does! Lol I hope it happens for you soon! X

I get badly and swollen abdomen with it !
Good luck for tomorrow thinking of you Xx

I'm due on tomorrow and feel like I have ovulation pains. I feel all bruised and get sharp pains when I stand up and cough. And feels like something's pulling 😒 every month gets worse! 😞 woe is me lol x

They found a cyst on my right ovary but said that could be normal as I'm due on. She didn't see anything else. It sounded positive. Got to go to the doctors next week and speak to him x

They found a cyst on my right ovary but said that could be normal as I'm due on. She didn't see anything else. It sounded positive. Got to go to the doctors next week and speak to him x

That's good to hear. Did they tell you the next stage or will that happen in the chat with the doctors?

Glad you are starting to get some answers! Xx

[QUOTE=Nails

She just said it's up to the doctor if I go back in 6 weeks for another scan. I asked if anything looked bad and she said no. I'm not sure if the doctor will be able to tell me anymore about the cyst than she did. She was measuring it. I did think there would be a cyst on my right one as that's where I get pain. I was absolutely desperate for the toilet when I got there! It was so uncomfortable! Lol x

Last edited:
Nails She just said it's up to the doctor if I go back in 6 weeks for another scan. I asked if anything looked bad and she said no. I'm not sure if the doctor will be able to tell me anymore about the cyst than she did. She was measuring it. I did think there would be a cyst on my right one as that's where I get pain. I was absolutely desperate for the toilet when I got there! It was so uncomfortable! Lol x[/quote said:
Just wait till you do get pregnant, you will constantly feel that way lol especially on your scans. Its horrible having to drink so much and hold it in.

I had a cyst but I was already pregnant at the time and they said it was nothing to worry about. I don't have much info on it. Did your partner's tests come back ok?

[QUOTE=Nails

Lol I was in agony holding it in, thought I was going to wee myself! Lol his tests came back normal. So it all sounds good so far. I'm just curious about the cyst x

Latest posts

Back