Reverse application with a tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have just learnt to reverse sculpt and actually prefer this method.

Just to clarify though, I'm assuming it can be done with a tip? I have a client in tomorrow who doesn't want forms, prefers tips (for whatever reason), so I'm thinking of applying a clear tip and then reverse sculpting onto that. She has really small nail beds so will be using coverage to elongate the bed.

I'm pretty sure its ok to do this, just need a bit of reassurance really :D

Thanks. Xx

Hi

am sure someone else will be along to clarify, but yes you can do the reverse method on tips also, great with a natural tip or clear, specially for pink & whites.... just treat the same as you would over a form but the tip has taken the place of the form.. i am still perfecting the sculpting so am sure a more experienced tech will add aswell hth

Sarah x

No problem at all with this my darling! :green:

Thanks guys :green:

I was 99.9% sure it was do-able as yes, you are just replacing the form but just needed a bit of clarification.

I think my client wants tips as she thinks they are stronger and don't take as long, I have tried explaining that actually it can be quicker (and easier for me!) and tips give length, not strength, but she just point blank refuses.

Some people huh! Xx

Hi,
Yes no problem with that.
I am sure they will look great.
Enjoy your new found skill.
Lotsa luv x x :hug: x x

Dip the tip in monomer cut slide away. I foun sometimes I would have to work on the "reverse ears" alittle. I found small nails are harder, just personal opinion may be different for you. ;)

oops im sorry I thought you meant cutting it with a tip.

Just an FYI, for clients with really short nail beds or nail biters, tips are a better option and can be much easier than forms in the long run.

Latest posts

Back