Rhianna Red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzleuk

Reaction score
6.66 with more rouge :) or 6rv and sored! Which ever range u prefer x

6.66 with more rouge :) or 6rv and sored! Which ever range u prefer x

Thanks Bluerinse, I was thinking the 6,66 but was not sure if the 0,600 in play reds was more closer to Rhianna colour?

Thanks Bluerinse, I was thinking the 6,66 but was not sure if the 0,600 in play reds was more closer to Rhianna colour?

sorry but what are playreds? majimix?

Stick with 6.66 and maji rouge, no higher than 20vol x

Majirouge mix (play reds)

oh are these new? im sure i remember seeing an old box in the back of a cupboard 2 years ago saying 0,600, have they relaunched them then as im sure they said they were discontinued!

oh are these new? im sure i remember seeing an old box in the back of a cupboard 2 years ago saying 0,600, have they relaunched them then as im sure they said they were discontinued!

Quite possibly as I very rarely use them.. I used Majicontrast just before Christmas and it was available. But you may very well be right.. I am possibly the least qualified to say whether they are available or not lol

Quite possibly as I very rarely use them.. I used Majicontrast just before Christmas and it was available. But you may very well be right.. I am possibly the least qualified to say whether they are available or not lol

oh right lol, i think they discontinued them originally as they made majimix with both warm and cool tones so they didnt need it but i dunno :)

Well after being red myself for a couple of months I'm going brown on Friday and I cant wait.
I was told that Goldwells range was the best, long lasting colour so went with them.
Only, being a peroxide blonde to start with, the stylist put the red straight on and it took badly and faded after the first wash (originally with Goldwell rr)
Was then later told that it should have been pre pigmented so the colour had something to hold onto. So had it kindly re-done by the Salon free of charge!
So since then I've had the Elumen red on, but it just doesnt hold the 'red' very long and changes to a reddy pink.
I've got roots now and cant be faffed sorting them out as well as re-doing the red once a month so I cant wait to be chocolate brown and get a good haircut that doesnt stress me out that I can see rootage quicker.
Good luck with finding a long lasting red colour!!

There.... I feel much better now. xx

Goldwell reds are naff personally, they don't last! Their not that effective compared to other brands that have been mentioned.

Ha ha - I wish I'd known that 3 months ago! :o

Goldwell reds are naff personally, they don't last! Their not that effective compared to other brands that have been mentioned.
We use Goldwell in my salon and there new max reds are fab!! Before them it was hard to find a really vibrant long lasting red now they have the max reds and the effects. The effects are a hybrid so can be used on top of existing colour for red purple or copper highlights there fab:) x

Well after being red myself for a couple of months I'm going brown on Friday and I cant wait.
I was told that Goldwells range was the best, long lasting colour so went with them.
Only, being a peroxide blonde to start with, the stylist put the red straight on and it took badly and faded after the first wash (originally with Goldwell rr)
Was then later told that it should have been pre pigmented so the colour had something to hold onto. So had it kindly re-done by the Salon free of charge!
So since then I've had the Elumen red on, but it just doesnt hold the 'red' very long and changes to a reddy pink.
I've got roots now and cant be faffed sorting them out as well as re-doing the red once a month so I cant wait to be chocolate brown and get a good haircut that doesnt stress me out that I can see rootage quicker.
Good luck with finding a long lasting red colour!!

There.... I feel much better now. xx
was it just rr they used ? If so that's only a mix tone they should only be used to boost acolyte not to use on there own x

Hi
I have told a pork pie. It was a max red that I had put on my hair to start with as my friend who is a trainer for Goldwell recommended it. But as I said I've been told since that my hair should have been pre-pigmented before the colour went on! The colour was very uneven, as in didnt grab on longer, older sections of hair and faded after one wash. Very disappointed I'm afraid.

The B red range by affinage is by far the best vibrant red I have used, and it doesn't fade :)

The B red range by affinage is by far the best vibrant red I have used, and it doesn't fade :)

Majirel or sored :) with new high voltage base colour :) amazing colour no fade! X

bred cant be used globally though...i love the permanent reds though! and they have a new 'fruits and berries' collection i cant wait to use! :)

Latest posts

Back