Rio Airbrush Nails ARGOS £49.99!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emmalouisa said:
hi

i would have thought its ok to try it out as theres alot of us who cant afford all the compressors etc even if you were just doing friends and family or if your mobile xx
hi sammie have you tried the body art ??

With all due respect, if you can't afford an airbrush don't buy one. Always make sure you have the clientelle for it, remember don't buy products that you want buy products that your clients want or you are creating your self a debt trap!

As for this kit, biggest load of bull under the sun, why would any professional buy anything from argos, you get what you pay for!

xxxx

Don't Do It Hun,i Bought It And It's Rubbish By The Time U Get The Pressure Right The Cannister Is Empty(slight Exaggeration),but It's A Waste Of Money X

I wouldnt say it was a slight exaggeration, ide say spot on.
Son bought me one for xmas (bless him) the canister was empty before the day was out, figured it was going to cost a fortune so got rid asap

Just a thought - you can buy nail art stencils that could work instead of this kind of thing. You just use em with varnish or paint, they don't have to be airbrushed.

Latest posts

Back