Robbery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tillymay

Reaction score
Hi on Thursday we had our salon broke in to we was 1 of 6. That day they took products ( s factor) not too much , they pulled bars off our toilet windows , so all.salons watch out, we are in Barnsley south yorkshire xxx
Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Arr you poor thing! What a horrid thing to happen! X

Our new salon too 10 days before opening.luckly we are.really behind on work so not too much in it... Every cloud xx

Our new salon too 10 days before opening.luckly we are.really behind on work so not too much in it... Every cloud xx

That's terrible thing to happen. Hope you are ok. Make a note of how it happened to prevent it in future, all the best with your venture. :hug:

Oh no :(
This stupid society we live in, where people can't keep their hands of what is not theirs!
I hope this doesn't effect you or your salon. Don't ever let the scum win x

There's people out there who will take anything that's not nailed down, but keep reminding yourself the majority are good people, but I'm really sorry you were targeted maybe a motion sensor with a really loud alarm? Or a CCTV system? Xoxo

Oh no thats awful. The rotten scumbags. Hope everything goes o.k for you and good luck with your new salon.x

Horrible people out there :evil:
My experience recently was with an ex junior.
I made the ultimate mistake and sacked her over the phone.
This was because she hadnt turned up over and over.
Told her to bring her keys back and she had the keys cut on the way.
Next day we had been burgled and over £900 in Ghds, driers, wands,
tongs, morroccan oil, and crazy colour, plus all the staff tips and petty cash.Had to cancel a whole mornings appointments, change locks.
Nightmare:mad:
And the moral of this horrible story is
your salon insurance wont pay out as she had been in a position of trust.
She is being prosecuted but a slap on the wrists is all she will get.

tongs, morroccan oil, and crazy colour, plus all the staff tips and petty cash.Had to cancel a whole mornings appointments, change locks.

Omg that's horrendous but it's true not much will become. I had an employee steal from the till, I was sneaky and counted the cash, said I was going to nip to the shop, web I got back sent him on break and re counted the cash, £50 down in 5 mins? £1 or £2 maybe an accident, but £50! He never came back off break, ad we had it on CCTV that he put te money with a copy recipt in te bin and then it clicked that he took the bin out often, I could add up about £400 stolen with an extra £20 from a staff members purse (she couldn't be bothered to use her locker) the police got him, he had to pay back £50 to te shop and £20 to the other member of staff and £50 costs. That was it... He was banned from store so he couldn't return uniform, locker keys (which ended up filled with stock), etc... When all was added up he was left with £10 final wages. We had "snack in a box" delivered weekly and deducted what he owed to that (all profits from it are for charity) and he ended up owning £3.25 which we didn't get and I couldn't be bothered chasing it up I was just soo glad to have it over with.
If she's taken so much she surely will have to pay it back if you can prove without a doubt it was her, just remember if it goes to court that you do not accuse her but say I bilieve that she is the one responsible, be it she gave the keys out to someone or doe it herself.
(why did a junior have salon keys anyway?) xoxo

Why did a Junior have salon keys :s
I've always known it to be salon owners and salon managers with a set of keys, and on a rare occasion receptionist would have a key if manager would be coming in later on in the day?
With her being junior, your teaching her the ropes. The whole health and safety etc. I wouldn't of trust her with a set of keys in the first place, she doesn't know much about the industry never mind the responsibilities behind having a set of keys

Thanks guys , we had.shutters alarm and bars on Windows and they pulled bars off to get in :( xx

Latest posts

Back