Robbie Williams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just cannot believe this, omg, Robbie Williams has heard about our daughters battle with leukaemia and he is donating 3 VIP tickets to his concert in Milton Keynes to raise cash for her and also the wish company that granted her wish.

I just cannot believe this, they are to be auctioned in a pub of all places where some previous cash was raised for her in Wales.

We've been trying to sort for Shayne Ward to visit her but no reply, but this is just absolutley fantastic, so kind of him, goes to show some celebrities DO have a heart

ARRRR,wow, that is soooo nice off him. I hope you raise loads off money!!!!!!!
Let us know how it goes!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Honey that is FANTASTIC you must be so touched. Really pleased for you Babe xx

thats brilliant.he's good looking,funny,and also has a kind heart.hope all goes well babe xx

that is lovely news, I hope all goes well and you raise heaps of money for your daughter and your charity. :hug:

Excellent news Sarah :D

Thats fab news for you and your daughter hope you raise lots of money!!:hug:

the robster is a top man shame on you shayne!!

thats fantastic!!! wow

how fantastic is that!! Bet she will really enjoy it!:)

.Fantastic when big stars put something back in and do charity work etc..I LOVE ROBBIE.

bless him, he's only human afterall! Im going to see him in milton keynes, and i also have vip tickets, i bet it will be an amazing nite, xxx
Hope whoever gets the tickets, has a fantastic nite, and i hope you raise loads a dosh selling them hun, xxx

I am onto that Shane ward :)
Bless Our Rob to come up trumps hope you raise lots and lots babes xxxxxxxx

Aww bless him, good luck with the fund raiseing hunny:hug:

bless the man knew he was a darling xxx
hope all goes well and you raise loads of dosh to help your little princess xx

Thats lovely.
I'm sure they'll raise alot of money!

hi sarah lou good to see you on... glad to see famous stars doing something to help... i dont know anyone half as famous as him but i,ll have words and see if i can get any help.. not promising but i will try dame hard.:)

His new song is pants but at least he came up trumps for you Sarah xxx

Hope these tickets raise a bucket load of cash for you.

Fantastic!
Hope it al goes well for Chelsie!

XX J XX

thats fantastic - wish i had some more cash or i would have put a bid in for them lol xxxxxxxx

thats fantastic - wish i had some more cash or i would have put a bid in for them lol xxxxxxxx

Lol me too hun, hes specified that the bids are to start at £100, so god knows what they'll reach. Think they might go quite high, I aint got that sorta wonga

Latest posts

Back