Rockstar toes! Post your pics too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First attempts Rockstar with gems and fading . Used bio sculpture and glitters from boyes !!! Lol :) ... Gonna go to hobby craft today and treat myself to more glitter :-D gonna introduce these to my beauty room end of November after more practice :) love doing them

These are gorge hun! X

My first ever Rockstar nails, did them on myself using Shellac. I was pleased but very much a newbie so hoping they look okay x

Love those very nice! Which glitter do you use if you don't mind sharing please? :) x

My Rockstar nails using Gelish Star Burst and 3d flowers..

Love those very nice! Which glitter do you use if you don't mind sharing please? :) x

I'd love to know this too, samsara. They're lovely! X

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

My first attempt at rockstar toes on myself. I used the sweetsquared gold holographic glitter over iced coral shellac :D

Attachments

• 337459_10150484300828086_533983085_10533228_1837493414_o.jpg
    337459_10150484300828086_533983085_10533228_1837493414_o.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 5,736
My first attempt at rockstar toes on myself. I used the sweetsquared gold holographic glitter over iced coral shellac :D

That gold is lovely! I may have to have a trip over to CND and get some ;)

That gold is lovely! I may have to have a trip over to CND and get some ;)

It is alot more sparkly 'in the flesh' but its hard to capture that on camera :lol:

I LOVE Rockstar toes! So effective - makes me happy!:lol:

Attachments

• 108 (2).jpg
    108 (2).jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 486
Here is my first attempts at both Rockstar Toes and also Rockstar fingers!

RockstarCrystalToes.jpg

SilverRockstar.jpg

They look lovely, what colours did u use? xx
Thanks. It's Asphalt Shellac as the base colour and then a cheap silver eBay glitter which came as part of a 12 pack for about £2 - was pretty impressed with the sparkliness for a cheapy!! :)

Didn't realise I'd posted first time!!! D'oh ...

One Asphalt and then brushed the glitter on and added top coat :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was mega impressed, I'd been advertising them but hadn't ever tried it so when I got these as the result I was that jealous I came home and did some on my own!! Not quite as nice combo as these ones tho but still enough to show off :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That silver is lovely. I really must get dome more glitters. I may have to have a quick look on Flea-bay.

This has also reminded me to get doing rockstar samples.

It is alot more sparkly 'in the flesh' but its hard to capture that on camera :lol:

I got the holographic gold and holographic purple did these with them tonight :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322525813.960142.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322525813.960142.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 446
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322525834.563287.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322525834.563287.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 476
I got the holographic gold and holographic purple did these with them tonight :)

They're gorgeous..that's been my most popular minx last few weeks too :) x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

They're gorgeous..that's been my most popular minx last few weeks too :) x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Thank you :) I've found it very popular too I did these on my mum tonight and she loves it!

That purple is now on my list to buy lol ! It was out of stock when I got my gold from ss ....its lovely :D

Latest posts

Back