Rockstar toes! Post your pics too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just done these for Mum :)
Vicki xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326323825.231929.jpg

My first rockstar toes- on myself so not as neat as I'd like..😊ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326325899.013232.jpg

You can get glitters hear there and everywhere my fave though are haberdashery shops they sell buttons, fabric, ribbon etc etc and loads of different glitters, fine, chuncky, slices the variety is endless.

I won't post a picture or I'll end up creating a rainbow lol but I do a lot of fades so say brown at the tip fading to orange into gold, or dark purple to blue to silver.

Love sparkle!!!

These are my own, been on 2 and half weeks. Shellac and pound land glitter 5 tubes of different colours for 50p, bargain xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326747233.293121.jpg

Iridescent Rockstars. ;)

i LOVE that holo glitter could you tell me where you bought it? ive tried a few but yours looks so much better!

I'm hoping this pic attaches, my daughters labour nails... Purple, with pink rockstar ring finger.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326791921.724135.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326791921.724135.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 572
Hi, I have some glitters that i use, just basic ones. I have both fine and chunky/thicker glitters. Most are craft glitters.
But i would also like to know what kind of glitters your using and where u get them from please? Thanks

These are my own, been on 2 and half weeks. Shellac and pound land glitter 5 tubes of different colours for 50p, bargain xxView attachment 11291

Very nice, did u do the shellac first and the glitter on the tips? i can never get mine to blend in like that.. how did u do it?

Hi, I have some glitters that i use, just basic ones. I have both fine and chunky/thicker glitters. Most are craft glitters.
But i would also like to know what kind of glitters your using and where u get them from please? Thanks
I use mostly fine glitters from the range, huge selection but the pic I posted up a few posts was actually white holographic embossing powder - again from the range, Just pressed onto still wet top coated painted pink nails then two more top coats over the embossing powder.

Very nice, did u do the shellac first and the glitter on the tips? i can never get mine to blend in like that.. how did u do it?

I have tried a few different ways and I find the best to add a colour coat of shellac and sprinkle the glitter on before curing for 2 minutes. It's up to you if u do 1 or 2 coats of colour. I did the black first then lighter glitter tips. Once cured with the glitter on I used an old dry brush to remove any larger bits and excess and to just pat it down. Also to help it feel smoother after the 2 top coats of shellac have been applied. Girls have gone crazy over this and it lasts for as long as you can cope with the growth. X

First rockstars in the salon.

Attachments

• Dawn Gossip Girl Gelish 2.jpg
    Dawn Gossip Girl Gelish 2.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 4,283
My first attempt at rockstar toes 😃

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327006464.386915.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327006464.386915.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 513
Little miss piggys, the colour reminds me of miss piggy :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327006628.111035.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327006628.111035.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 460
Pink rock star toes!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327012624.336926.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327012624.336926.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 654
I have tried a few different ways and I find the best to add a colour coat of shellac and sprinkle the glitter on before curing for 2 minutes. It's up to you if u do 1 or 2 coats of colour. I did the black first then lighter glitter tips. Once cured with the glitter on I used an old dry brush to remove any larger bits and excess and to just pat it down. Also to help it feel smoother after the 2 top coats of shellac have been applied. Girls have gone crazy over this and it lasts for as long as you can cope with the growth. X

Well thats another one for me to try lol thank u for the tip

I use mostly fine glitters from the range, huge selection but the pic I posted up a few posts was actually white holographic embossing powder - again from the range, Just pressed onto still wet top coated painted pink nails then two more top coats over the embossing powder.

I will give it a go, thanks for that. I had hear ROCKSTAR NAILS but until this week didn't understand what there were lol

hi what glitters do you use? love you rockstar toes! x

My first attempt after completing my Shellac training today!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327260845.943601.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327260845.943601.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,019

Latest posts

Back