Rockstar toes! Post your pics too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long does it take to remove rockstar shellac? Does it flake off like normal shellac? x

It wasn't a special one, just a cheap one from EBay. It seemed to do the job well enough to graduate the glitter.

Loving the glitter's do you ship to the uk??
But will be sticking with my Professional Shellac:biggrin:

Sure we will ship international. Thanks for asking!

We do not compare ourselves to CND we provide a take with you solution that works and some Salons have found both are best.

hi, can i ask how much longer the scrubbed version takes and what do you actually use to scrub the glitter ? might try it on my daughter later - she's going to guide camp and wants 'cool' toes lol

hi, can i ask how much longer the scrubbed version takes and what do you actually use to scrub the glitter ? might try it on my daughter later - she's going to guide camp and wants 'cool' toes lol

Glitties does not take a long time 20-30 minutes. Have her learn how to do it, love it and then take it to camp to share with friends. She will be most popular girl at camp Guaranteed. Promise girls and Glitties go together! Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love them all!!! I currently have a coral glitter on my toes which looks fab with a spray tan!! I just sprinkled the glitter but I have tried rubbing in into the inhibition layer but the glitter didn't seem to stick properly. I'm going to try again though as I love the foil effect xx

I think I have watched EVERY you tube vid on this and I just can't wait to try it!! Wish everything would hurry up, am chomping at the bit!!!! Xx

I ordered my Martha Stewart glitters and almost shouted at the postman when they didn't come today!!

Argh!!

I've watched all Holly's videos and really want a go...

My glitters arrived this morning :D I cannot WAIT to use them!! :)

Here's my first set I did the other day:) can I just ask what's best to remove them? Is it by buffing them off? Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312416418.015556.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312416418.015556.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 792
Here's my first set I did the other day:) can I just ask what's best to remove them? Is it by buffing them off? Xxx

They look fab. I did similar rockstar toes with shellac on myself last night. I used rock royalty and a martha stewart purple glitter - divine! I just remove mine as I would shellac and they come off fine - not sure if they're not shellaced though.

iv seen so many pics of the rock star toes and looks amazing! and looked it up on you tube, i tried to do it myself with geleration, but got the glitter everywhere, could someone be so kind and go through their steps with me, very much appreciated. : ) ps and where do you find the best glitter from or is any fine glittler ok to use?

Love everyone's rockstar nails will post pics later :)

Thought I'd join the party :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312454207.854565.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312454207.854565.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 729

That's a gorgeous purple colour, where is it from? x

iv seen so many pics of the rock star toes and looks amazing! and looked it up on you tube, i tried to do it myself with geleration, but got the glitter everywhere, could someone be so kind and go through their steps with me, very much appreciated. : ) ps and where do you find the best glitter from or is any fine glittler ok to use?

I just followed Fingernailfixer's videos on youtube.

I use Shellac, so placed the base coat on and cured. Then I put a coat of Negligee on and sprinkled the glitter into the uncured layer and before curing I tapped off the excess glitter over a bin (because I mix and matched my colours so couldn't re-use), cure that layer and then I covered it all with two layers of topcoat, curing in between. Hths x

I'm loving all the pics of Rockstar Toes...I will upload a pic next time I have them, I usually have French Manicure on my toes but whenever I do wear Rockstar I get lots of compliments :)

Latest posts

Back