Rockstar toes! Post your pics too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just done these

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312471771.988054.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312471771.988054.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 756
Wasn't happy with them lol so changed for these

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312483907.791420.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312483907.791420.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 754
Love this thread :-D

Anyone tried removing these yet? Does it take any longer than removing regular gel polish?

Love this thread :-D

Me too I keep coming back to it. I was wondering what are most of you using Shellac or Gel? I've only tried Shellac. 

Me too I keep coming back to it. I was wondering what are most of you using Shellac or Gel? I've only tried Shellac. 

Shellac for me!!

Wasn't happy with them lol so changed for these

coar i love these :eek::lol: really think i need to invest in some glitter lol x

Summer daisy toes. A bit of sparkle for my clients holiday!

Attachments

• lime flowers (c).jpg
    lime flowers (c).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 657
  • lime flower close up (c).jpg
    lime flower close up (c).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 824
Noticeable nails, love love LOVE these! When do you apply the gem bits? At what stage on shellac if you don't mind me asking!
Also I see some people have got there glitter from craft shops, I'm guessing this works just as well?? Xx

Also I see some people have got there glitter from craft shops, I'm guessing this works just as well?? Xx

NO NO Craft store glitter quality will not get you near what a good glitter will. The pop is like the difference between the moon and the sun. Not to mention the trouble of putting on poor quality glitter is not worth it. Use professional cut glitter.

could you do this with mani q base and top or is it just shellac ???

Thanks glittise for your advice! I did think if it could be craft glitter everyone would use it! I will be on the internet to search for some nice ones :)

could you do this with mani q base and top or is it just shellac ???
Shallac is the most popular, but we sell a base and top that works great and it's simply a polish with special instructions and a formula that lasts long. A lot of youth can not afford a Shallac or some do not want it. These two polishes bonding base" and "sealing formula are wonderful alternative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks glittise for your advice! I did think if it could be craft glitter everyone would use it! I will be on the internet to search for some nice ones :)
No need to search all the are on Glitties ENJOY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticeable nails, love love LOVE these! When do you apply the gem bits? At what stage on shellac if you don't mind me asking!

Aww thank you x
These are done with my nsi balance buff off gel. But I'm sure you could achieve a similar look with shellac. The flower shapes are placed at the same time as the glitter.
Hth

NO NO Craft store glitter quality will not get you near what a good glitter will. The pop is like the difference between the moon and the sun. Not to mention the trouble of putting on poor quality glitter is not worth it. Use professional cut glitter.

Have to disagree , while its true some are pants ,
some craft store glitters are fabulous for this , some do not silver when filed, some do not bleed when wet with monomer or gel and some are very smooth to the touch even after a thin top coat !
Alot of glitter is made generically , bought packaged and labeled .

I wonder if edible glittle would work. it's very fine and soft. :)

here some I made earlier :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312581714.381797.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312581754.092367.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312581788.484966.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312581828.113650.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312581873.131355.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312581922.279354.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312581958.682039.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312582013.448147.jpg

Latest posts

Back