Rockstar Toes with Shellac - pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I charge more for french as well, but only 2.50 more as its takes me longer but I also use more product. I do: 1 base, 1 negliglee, 1 cream puff, 1 negliglee and then topcoat. That way they still have the sstrength and they look very natural with a thin coat of negliglee over the white. However it someone wanted brighter whites I would still do 2 negligee then 1 white, then topcoat.

Thank you for all your replies its been very helpful :hug:
I am going with £25 for the rockstar toes, (introductory special offer of £20) I did my first trial set today, just the way Holly shows in her video with the shellac, & was really pleased with them, I have tried to upload a photo to the "Rockstar Toes" group but it wouldnt upload :sad:
I also did wildfire shellac on myself on 8 fingers then the 2 ring fingers red glitter.
I really love these Rockstar nails :biggrin:
x:hug:x

Thank you for all your replies its been very helpful :hug:
I am going with £25 for the rockstar toes, (introductory special offer of £20) I did my first trial set today, just the way Holly shows in her video with the shellac, & was really pleased with them, I have tried to upload a photo to the "Rockstar Toes" group but it wouldnt upload :sad:
I also did wildfire shellac on myself on 8 fingers then the 2 ring fingers red glitter.
I really love these Rockstar nails :biggrin:
x:hug:x
The hairdresser i work with is sporting this exact look at the moment, i did this 2 weeks ago and it's still looking fresh so she is going to push it for another week. The red looks amazing, she is my best advertisment and she gets me alot of shellac bookings. She got me one for tomorrow and the lady wants the red glitter on all 10 fingers!

The hairdresser i work with is sporting this exact look at the moment, i did this 2 weeks ago and it's still looking fresh so she is going to push it for another week. The red looks amazing, she is my best advertisment and she gets me alot of shellac bookings. She got me one for tomorrow and the lady wants the red glitter on all 10 fingers!

Great minds think alike :lol:
I am a big fan of the "accent" fingers, but bet it would look amazing & very festive on all 10 fingers, would you please take a photo to show us?
The photos I take on my phone wont upload to here :irked: but luckily I can upload them to my website & facebook.
What will you charge for "Rockstar Fingers"? x:hug:x

Great minds think alike :lol:
I am a big fan of the "accent" fingers, but bet it would look amazing & very festive on all 10 fingers, would you please take a photo to show us?
The photos I take on my phone wont upload to here :irked: but luckily I can upload them to my website & facebook.
What will you charge for "Rockstar Fingers"? x:hug:x
Yes i will take a photo of her nails tomorrow and upload. They are over 2 weeks old now though so alot of regrowth.
I did mine also today but i only did the ring fingers again with a set of enhancements on the others using the cnd silver shimmer for the tips and my rockstar rings are a teal blue colour to match my toes. Will take a photo of that too. :)

Yes i will take a photo of her nails tomorrow and upload. They are over 2 weeks old now though so alot of regrowth.
I did mine also today but i only did the ring fingers again with a set of enhancements on the others using the cnd silver shimmer for the tips and my rockstar rings are a teal blue colour to match my toes. Will take a photo of that too. :)

Oooh Yes please, cant wait to see them, fingers sound great, I bet the blue looks lovely. x:hug:x

Oooh Yes please, cant wait to see them, fingers sound great, I bet the blue looks lovely. x:hug:x
I have just added a pic in my album of my nails, will do the red rockstar nails tomorrow after i see her in work.
Excuse my gammy feet, i don't have the best feet in the world! :) And the pic isn't brill, i had to get my son to take the picture for me.

I have just added a pic in my album of my nails, will do the red rockstar nails tomorrow after i see her in work.
Excuse my gammy feet, i don't have the best feet in the world! :) And the pic isn't brill, i had to get my son to take the picture for me.

They look lovely, I love that colour.
If you dont mind would you please add it to the Rockstar Toes group too; Salon Geek - Rockstar Toes

Last night I got my sister to take some photos on her phone, which uploaded with no problem, so there is the red Shellac with red glitter photo in the group now too x:hug:x

They look lovely, I love that colour.
If you dont mind would you please add it to the Rockstar Toes group too; Salon Geek - Rockstar Toes

Last night I got my sister to take some photos on her phone, which uploaded with no problem, so there is the red Shellac with red glitter photo in the group now too x:hug:x
Thanks Emma, I have joined and added these including my 2 week old red toes too. :)

I shellaced my own nails with wildfire but minxed my ring finger with blue snowflakes.

They look great, thanks Karen x

Hi guys, the pictures on the group are fab !!! Just wondered how to put glitter just on the tips. I don't use shellac at the moment as only trained in gels a few weeks back but am saving up to switch as it looks fab!!! So I am using clear/ coloured gels with a brush but would love to know how to just do the tips then I can match my fingers to my toes :) any help would be appreciated xx

Latest posts

Back