Royal Approval

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

room one

Reaction score
Guess What ...Guess What...

At work today when one of my regulars comes running in with the most exciting news of my entire (and short) nail career.

She only went to meet Prince Charles and Lady Camilla and when she shook Lady Camillas hand she stopped and said to my client

"Oh what beautiful nails - aren't they lovely"

Thanks EZFlow for 3 colour fade from the Boogie Nights Walk of Fame collection!!!

Talk about confidence boost!

Just so excited I had to share my royal approval!

that is fantastic... you must be on a mega high... well done :D xxx

Well done you x x

Exciting stuff! What colours did you use? Ive yet to try colour fades, but i will do soon, when i get a bit of spare time!!....

She should have slipped Camilla a business card!

petals said:
She should have slipped Camilla a business card!

haha!! definitely!! i can just see camilla and 'liz' with a set of blingin' nails each!!!! that's a fab compliment though - you must be so chuffed!!!!!:biggrin:

What a great compliment :)

Well done you - keep grinning xxx

pinkshell_nails said:
Exciting stuff! What colours did you use? Ive yet to try colour fades, but i will do soon, when i get a bit of spare time!!....

The Cham-Pages Theatre (Pale Gold) - After Party (Gold Gold) - The Green Room (Dark Green) - All from Boogie Nights Glitter Collection.

Once you are used to colour fading (which will only take a couple of goes) they are quick to do and REALLY effective... I find it easier to work quite wet to get an even fade. Have fun trying...

I'm kicking myself with the whole business card thing imagine getting a call - sorry work just poping off to Windsor Castle to service a few select royal members!!!

I'm still chuckling at the thought te . he . te. he

Wow, thats brilliant!! You should be very proud of yourself! Well done! xx

Thats something that doesnt happen every day! Real big confidence boost! Who will be next?

wow your own claim to fame. well done you.

xxx

Great news you should be chuffed, i know i would. Its what everyone needs to hear in their career a very good compliment. Well done.x

Typical of a woman to notice these things!

Well done you!

xxxxxxxxxx

Bud said:
haha!! definitely!! i can just see camilla and 'liz' with a set of blingin' nails each!!!! that's a fab compliment though - you must be so chuffed!!!!!:biggrin:
well done how fantastic!

Latest posts

Back