Ruby Ritz & Wildfire Duo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so excited to get my delivery off the driver today he had to ask me to sign the box properly TWICE lol
I couldnt WAIT to see the colour in real life and on my nails ;)

Also ordered nail class book, very good but being a visual kinda gal, I wish the text had been broken with some diagrams/pictures

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

The whole point of the book is to visualise through my words ... If you can't see it without a picture, then you can't do it. A bunch of still images do not convey a moving skill. The cover and the back cover alone should show you where you are going. Reproduce it and you've made it.

When you see a clients nails you must be able to visualise the end result on your own without the help of an image.

Just ordered mine plus extra plus additives so excited my first Christmas with shellac .... 🎄🎅

This Christmas will be my first Christmas with Shellac too! Can't wait for my order to arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to having a play and getting lots of nail art up together ready for the Christmas season. X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Decisions, decisions!

I ended up with Blackpool with deep blue additive fade on my left hand & Blackpool with bronze additive fade on my right. Its not perfect but its a learning curve ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1383609768891.jpg
    1383609768891.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 315
  • 1383609795510.jpg
    1383609795510.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 358
Yes i agree, but I was just making the point that, for me, a few images would help.

Personally i find it easier to recall information when its linked to a picture or diagram, especially when learning a visual hands on skill. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

We all learn in different ways - there arevisual learners (me), auditory and tactile learners to. Reading text can be visual, images in the text help the learner to take a natural pause and process what they have read.

I've just finished a Btech (not beauty related) and at the beginning we had to work out our learning style and the course was adapted to suit.

Whatever style - I must get the book though ! X

read the book again and again, it makes more sense each time you have read it ! I've read it about 5 times and each time I get lightbulb moments :)

Just received my ruby ritz - love love love it!! I was miffed over the duo set but as I'm running low on Hollywood it came at the right time so I'm sure it will get used :) wish I had ordered last year now!! .. Already starting to 'accidentally' chip my week old shellac.. I NEED ruby ritz on my fingers ;) xx

Just received my parcel. Even though it looked like it had been kicked from Leeds to Glasgow everything appears to be intact. Can't wait to get using it. Never had wildfire before.

Just received my parcel. Even though it looked like it had been kicked from Leeds to Glasgow everything appears to be intact. Can't wait to get using it. Never had wildfire before.

Wildfire is the best red in the business. Gorgeous.

Why don't you pop in to The Centre in Glasgow and hand pick your Shellac and have some fab nail chat with Nyree and the girls ?

Why don't you pop in to The Centre in Glasgow and hand pick your Shellac and have some fab nail chat with Nyree and the girls ?

I normally do go to the fingertips centre but I needed to order a few things that they didn't have in stock.

I'm not jealous reading all of this. Because I LOVE my Gelish Good Gossip. So there :p xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol! I just received my Ruby Ritz and compared it to my Good Gossip (I use both Shellac and Gelish) and they are identical! Save that the consistency of Good Gossip is slightly thinner...and you can get it all year round on tap! X

No point other than the one I Was trying to make - Ruby Ritz is identical in colour to Good Gossip.....love them both :Love:

Gelish isn't "mine" either. I use both systems and love them equally. I guess I didn't make it clear that although the colour is identical, Gelish and Shellac are different in many other ways. Sorry, it wasn't intended to be a negative post. Just a big thumbs up to the red glitter coats generally :Love:

Last edited:
Last year I just used Rubyritz by itself but this year I'm definitely layering. I'm currently wearing it over Overtly onyx and it's the dogs boll***s - so many comments from people today who have seen it. It's classically beautiful over Wildfire and stunning over Tropix and Lobster Roll.

I've got ruby ritz over scarlet letter on my nails at the moment and absolutely love it! Had so many compliments :)

I've got ruby ritz over scarlet letter on my nails at the moment and absolutely love it! Had so many compliments :)

Please post a pic - scarlet letter is my fav colour at the mo and I love ruby ritz x

Please post a pic - scarlet letter is my fav colour at the mo and I love ruby ritz x

Scarlet letter and ruby ritz as requested :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383700178.972738.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383700189.194462.jpg

Mine looks like that too!! All ok inside though

Mine looks like that too!! All ok inside though

Do you think you should email S2 with that information so they can feed it back to their couriers that get so much business from them? No one at S2 is going to learn this info from reading SalonGeek.

Latest posts

Back