Ruby Ritz & Wildfire Duo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in love. Love I tell you, love ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383762874.435919.jpg. Just got home mine have come plus more. Child in a sweet shop comes to mind 🍬🍭

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383763791.240730.jpg
I got mine at the weekend. This is wildfire layered with ruby ritz, I have to say in loving it!!! So so glittery love it!!

I just did my nails a few days ago but I NEEDED Ruby Ritz on! I love it!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383765282.338684.jpg

Do you think you should email S2 with that information so they can feed it back to their couriers that get so much business from them? No one at S2 is going to learn this info from reading SalonGeek.

I order from Ellisons but I'm not to worried as it's never happened before! :)

Lovely combo! x

Thank you! Did my cream puff and gold foil nails the other day so didn't want to waste them so just slapped wildfire and RR on my ring fingers :) x

When will ruby ritz be coming out in vinylux as I feel I really need this product in my life!!!!

Oh no! Duo is out of stock!

Anyone knows when it's back? I didn't have money to put my order through earlier and thought there will be plenty to last us for long! I'm gonna cry!

Anyone knows when it's back? I didn't have money to put my order through earlier and thought there will be plenty to last us for long! I'm gonna cry!

I just went on and checked and it's still in stock.

Do you mean on S2 website? It's there and available (just checked)

Is it? It was out of stock when I went and even I had a notice to remove it from my basket! How strange! Xxx

Still says out of stock! I even took a picture of the page but I guess I can't post it as it reveals prices :/

Just got my duo and I can't wait it's the first time I've ordered it so. Little excited. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383991790.243623.jpg

Still says out of stock! I even took a picture of the page but I guess I can't post it as it reveals prices :/
Just checked yes it does say out of stock at s2.... Ellisons have it in stock though:Love:

Thanks ladies can't wait to get stuck in heard so much about this colour. X

Thanks for advice re ellisons! Got the duo from them :)

I've just ordered this duo, so excited :9) can't wait to use it.
Do you do 2 coats of wildfire then ruby ritz??
What's the best options?

Latest posts

Back