Quantcast

S2 out of stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Sorry have searched but can't find recent post. I was just about to place a large order with s2 and literally everything I want is out of stock :-( so is ellisons.. For those frequent buyers from there do they ave a quick turnaround on restocking ??

Been saving money for ages to go all out and change to CND and have money to burn Grrrrr always the way.

Xx

AmeliaR

Reaction score
With it been a long bank holiday they will probably have a lot more items in stock on Wednesday!

Lolly22

Reaction score
Yeah they usually get the stuff in quite quick but they do run out of stuff sometimes. Do u have a shop near you? You could call up and they could send it to you or you could collect it.

Dream Nails

Reaction score
I'd wait till after the bank holiday. It's not going to be able to be delivered any faster if you ordered it now or Wednesday :)
Vicki x

nicole333

Reaction score
I would call on wednesday, as many things may be restocked then.

jbeauty

Reaction score
I thought the same - wait till Wednesday to that they can restock - but looked at lunchtime on their site and still Out of Stock on produts that I want too!!! Not happy

nicole333

Reaction score
That's why I said call. There is every possibility that stock will be in, just not updated on the site right that second. Of course, I am guessing as I have no idea on how things work like that. But if I was after something, I would call.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Thats odd, I am only seeing a few items out of stock. Give us a call or PM me and I will try to help.

Latest posts