:sad: i feel like crying again. finished CND course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i think that was it. i do want to run before I can walk!
x

Don't worry it all comes with practise. Iam sure we all know how you feel. I done nails for a womans wedding the other month and was really not impressed with them but she loved them. They weren't the worst but I felt I could have done better. We are all hard on ourselfs.

Good Luck for the future:hug: :)

Sarah x

After reading all this im not sure if im taking the right step by creative straight away... is this for Trained tech's?

I was under the impression it was a foundation course to even newbie's like me who have always wanted to do nails but i have no practical training!!! atall!!!

Im due to attend soon!!!

Help!

no hun, lots of peeps have gone straight to creative without any training , from everything ive read on here, its one of the best places to start, im just doing a VTCT in manicure and pedicure first then im starting my foundation in july/august as soon as my mums up to it (shes gonns be my model) but as far as i know a lot of peeps whove never done anything 'naily' for want of a better word (geeks help me out here lol) have started with foundation course hun

HTHs
nicky xxxx

After reading all this im not sure if im taking the right step by creative straight away... is this for Trained tech's?

I was under the impression it was a foundation course to even newbie's like me who have always wanted to do nails but i have no practical training!!! at all!!!
The conversion/induction is for trained technicians, the foundation is for people new to the industry and/or who don't think their original training was enough and want or need to start over.

Check out the academy website for more info...
Creative Nail Academy UK — Nail training at all levels in your area — Courses

Latest posts

Back