Sallys, Wiltshire - OPI Gelcolor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommo

Reaction score
Hi geeks. I'm located I'm wiltshire and was wondering if anyone knew of a trade only Sallys around wiltshire/Hampshire that sells OPI Gelcolor please?
My nearest is Andover, but it isn't trade only x

Hiya I think it's only capital that sell gelcolor x

Hiya I think it's only capital that sell gelcolor x

Hi :) thanks for replying. I used to get it from sallys in Stevenage. I will take a look at capital too though x

Hi Tommo, Sally's at Abingdon is a trade store that stocks OPI Gelcolor or there is Aston & Fincher in Swindon that also stocks it. HTH :D

Hi Tommo, Sally's at Abingdon is a trade store that stocks OPI Gelcolor or there is Aston & Fincher in Swindon that also stocks it. HTH :D

Brilliant, thanks for that! Do I need to take certificates to open an account with Aston and fincher do you know? X

I've just checked online actually, thanks xx

Brilliant, thanks for that! Do I need to take certificates to open an account with Aston and fincher do you know? X

I flipping hope so .... I wouldn't shop there if they didn't check certificates as proof of professionalism. :eek: in fact I wouldn't shop at any TRADE store that allowed the public to go in and buy anything.

This is very true Geeg, i find it odd that a couple of online beauty suppliers do not check at all that you are a professional. I have ordered online from these suppliers but did find it extremely easy to open an account! All I had to do was tick a box to say I was a professional - which anyone could do

This is very true Geeg, i find it odd that a couple of online beauty suppliers do not check at all that you are a professional. I have ordered online from these suppliers but did find it extremely easy to open an account! All I had to do was tick a box to say I was a professional - which anyone could do

It shouldn't surprise you ... In fact there are more who DON'T check than those who do, and that goes for brand suppliers as well. If you log in and can see the prices? Then so can your clients and they can probably buy too. There are not many who only serve the professionals any more.

It shouldn't surprise you ... In fact there are more who DON'T check than those who do, and that goes for brand suppliers as well. If you log in and can see the prices? Then so can your clients and they can probably buy too. There are not many who only serve the professionals any more.

Why is this? Because they simply want the business?

Why is this? Because they simply want the business?

Of course! Everyone wants more business and going direct to the consumer is a fast way to get it. All the lines between professional and DIY have been blurred by brands selling direct to the consumer. Some are doing it openly in a big way, others are a bit more sneaky and introducing products under other names or in other packaging or smaller bottles, but they are doing it just the same.

I will definitely say as I have the opportunity, that CND serves ONLY the Professional market and apart from having the most kick ass products in the industry, that is another reason for any professional to support only companies that support that culture.

Of course! Everyone wants more business and going direct to the consumer is a fast way to get it. All the lines between professional and DIY have been blurred by brands selling direct to the consumer. Some are doing it openly in a big way, others are a bit more sneaky and introducing products under other names or in other packaging or smaller bottles, but they are doing it just the same.

I will definitely say as I have the opportunity, that CND serves ONLY the Professional market and apart from having the most kick ass products in the industry, that is another reason for any professional to support only companies that support that culture.

Very good advice, as always :)

I went to Aston and fincher with my certificates and they wanted to see a copy of insurance not my certificates was a pain as I didn't think to bring it. haven't been back coz Sally's is closer

I'm near Andover, and generally I have to go to Southampton or I get my gel colours back home. Capital is the best. Once you have a trades card you can order online.
Or go directly through Lena white, could be easier. Hth :)

Thanks everyone, will bare this all in mind x

Aston & Fincher in Swindon is definitely trade only (the door is on a buzzer to stop the public from wandering in!), definitely needs to see your insurance certificate before opening you an account and definitely sells OPI GelColor!

Hth's

Aston & Fincher in Swindon is definitely trade only (the door is on a buzzer to stop the public from wandering in!), definitely needs to see your insurance certificate before opening you an account and definitely sells OPI GelColor!

Hth's
Brilliant, thank you so much :)

Latest posts

Back