Salon Gold insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolled up

Reaction score
I bought my freelance insurance with salon gold on 7th feb & i havent recieved my certificate yet nor an email (only an email for reciving payment) and was just wondering whats the usual time to wait to be issued with the certificate of insurance? Im not opening till a few weeks time so not in too much of a rush but i think its weird that its been over a month & i havent heard from them. Just wanted to find outnanything on here first before ringing them :) thanks, Amy xx

This happened to me when I renewed in April, I either called or emailed them and the emailed it all straight over, then printed my certificate at home. X

Salon Gold do not post out you certificate, they send it to you in an email and it's as an attachment so check the mail you have and if it isn't there contact them so they can send a copy of the poicy email again.

This happened to me last year also... I emailed them via the address on their website and they immediately forwarded it to me, I printed it out and was well away!

Mine went to my Junk Mail - check there!

Thanks everyone for getting back to me :) as i said before i havent even had an email from them so i didnt know if a certificate was going to be posted out or i had to print it off :/ checked my junk mail but theres nothing there. Im gonna call them now :) thanks for your help :) xxx

I had the same happen to me. I phoned them the next week as I hadn't received my certificate and documents in the post. They first checked my email address, (in case I had entered it wrong) because normally all the paperwork is sent by an email automatically, so they thought that was why I hadn't received anything. But they had also had server problems that week and had discovered some of the emails didn't go.. They resent straight away :D

Last edited:
Same here. They resent it as soon as i got off the phone to them. Was starting to get abit worried as they had taken the money but i hadnt recieved anything :/ all sorted now tho :) xx

Can I just ask (sorry for hijacking the thread).

How does everyone find this company? I have been looking at insurance prices and they are the most reasonable, but I wasn't sure how good they were.

Thanks
Angela

I find the customer service great, never had a problem.

I've never had to put in a claim though!

I took out my insurance with them in January.. They were recomended to me by a friend, just to make sure before I took it out with them I asked fellow geeks, I had quite a few replies highly recomending them so I went for it.. It was really simple and quick to take out & my paperwork and certificate came through really quick by email.. They are really helpful & friendly, they were also the cheapest quote with a high cover... So go for it :D:Love:

Latest posts

Back