Salon International

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally go on my own. I live in Dalston so going straight from there sorry!

I didt realise all you guys were going on your own!!!! If I'd have known that of have gone on my own! I didn't want to look like a loner though!!!! ;);):(

I would have preferred to have gone with someone. But just for the travel! Going around SI will be fine because I won't have to be polite and see things I don't wanna see!!

How was salon today, anyone go? I'm going Monday afternoon now, really hope I get to see Guy tang, if he wasn't there I would prob give it a miss this year as not desperate to buy anything special but really want to see him!

I'm here. Collected my ticket and having a coffee. Exciting.
Hoping/expecting Guy to come sit and have a coffee with me!! X

I'm here. Collected my ticket and having a coffee. Exciting.
Hoping/expecting Guy to come sit and have a coffee with me!! X

You did better than me, got on the wrong DLR train towards city airport [emoji33] in my defence I'm still half asleep and need coffee [emoji477]️

You did better than me, got on the wrong DLR train towards city airport [emoji33] in my defence I'm still half asleep and need coffee [emoji477]️
Haha!! Nope I did do that!! But my bus was über early so didn't affect me.

Got my selfie with Guy [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

What was he like?

Harassed!
Shorter than I had expected!
Didn't get to speak to him particularly as there was quiet a few people surrounding him. X

Harassed!
Shorter than I had expected!
Didn't get to speak to him particularly as there was quiet a few people surrounding him. X

Aww poor Guy[emoji22]

Show us then!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444594397.548780.jpg

He's so flipping photogenic

If you've not been yet.....GO GO GO......if only for MR GUY TANG.......
'HAIR BESTIE' FOREVER :D:D:D

Aw I'm so flipping jealous! Is it every year? I really wish I went!

No sign of Rebecca Taylor....

No sign of Rebecca Taylor....
No. Didn't see Rebecca? Saw Jordan Alexander. But not close enough for a picture.

I didn't get to see any of Guys work. Olaplex didn't show it on screens like most other exhibitions. X

I watched Guy Tang doing his Balayage using Olaplex on Periscope live yesterday afternoon. It was fab. :D

The geeks that use periscope - how do you turn off the messages and hearts that get in the way at the bottom of the screen?

I watched Guy Tang doing his Balayage using Olaplex on Periscope live yesterday afternoon. It was fab. :D

The geeks that use periscope - how do you turn off the messages and hearts that get in the way at the bottom of the screen?
Swipe left to right and click hide chat on iPhone not sure android x

Latest posts

Back