Salon name help! xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadey

Reaction score
Hi my names jade and im about to start a home salon, im not to sure on what to call it i do most things in beauty, if you could think of any it would really help please! :D xxx :Love:

Ok ill try lol

Jade's beauty parlor
Jade's beauty box
Jade's enhanced beauty
Jade's beauty studio

polish &glow
tips & tanning
enchanted beauty

xx

Ok ill try lol

Jade's beauty parlor
Jade's beauty box
Jade's enhanced beauty
Jade's beauty studio

polish &glow
tips & tanning
enchanted beauty

xx

Personally i think a lot of the time having names in the business name sounds tacky and lazy when naming a business....

How about.. Jb.... Jades beauty sounds a bit classy as jb .. Then a really bold logo would be fab ! Can see gold swirly lettering!

As your username is Jadey how about:

J.D's Beauty Spot

Jacqui xx

How anout "The Jade Stone" or "Jade Stone Beauty"
Then it would be a pun, in the fact that you are using your name yet advertising a relaxing salon.

You could have a large Jade stone in the reception/waiting area/beauty room & have jade as your colour throughout - which is very relaxing, & calming. xx

Some really good ideas thankyou for replying!! Still deciding never knew choosing a name was so hard!! Xxx

Thankyou Amme :) I read what you put think that's what am gonna have to do :D xx

Personally i think a lot of the time having names in the business name sounds tacky and lazy when naming a business....

How about.. Jb.... Jades beauty sounds a bit classy as jb .. Then a really bold logo would be fab ! Can see gold swirly lettering!
Hi well each to there own i guess but my clients like the name of my salon as it can add more of a personal touch i feel. I don't think its tacky to use a name. ie sally's, eve taylor. x

Latest posts

Back