Salon software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlee-c

Reaction score
Iv been in business a year and HATE my till it looks so horrible,so I was thinking of getting a laptop and a USB till draw to connect but I would need an appointment software would anyone recommend any that I could try that aren't too expensive or complicated!

Thanks
Charlotte

I can suggest a good company, PM me and I'll forward your details to them and give you some more info.

What's the company name?

Have messaged you

Hi Charlee,

StudioTracker Salon Software is an advanced and easy to use salon software system. It will manage all your day to day activities such as appointment scheduling, stock control, client history, staff management, financial reporting and marketing. We have a number of different packages to suit different salons needs. We provide a free trial that you will be able to run on your laptop in your salon to enable you to see the benefits of the software before you commit to the purchase.

Hope this helps.

Hi Charlee
We use Shortcuts It isnt cheap but it is very good
It does everything you would need to run a professional salon with all the extras you would need.
My advice would be to buy your own hardware Pc . Monitor etc... and just buy the software
I wouldnt bother with a touchscreen as we have them but the girls always use the mouse and it is a lot cheaper that way.
There are add ons if you want them like booking in online and sending emails or texts to your clients
Hope this helps
And no i dont work for them !

Hi,

I would recommend UniSalons 2012 as they provide everything for such cheap price. £70 for the software and £80 for yearly remote support (essential) - software is always being updated to benefit us. Excellent support from them as well.

They offer: -

- Appointment System
- Stock System
- Sunbed Diary
- Client Database
- Reports
- Allows you to text to clients set messages or unique messages
- Email Clients

I currently use this software with a Touch Screen PC, but my staff mainly just use the mouse. You will need an epos printer and till, so you can operate it all from the computer. If you require screen shots or more information just PM me.

I recently looked into Salon Advance as someone I met on Salon Geek mentioned they had a demo with them and I came across their white pc which looks like a MAC computer (where it's just the screen, no box so very compact). I use Mac's at home as I really like the look of them so I was pretty impressed with the look! It's not a MAC, just looks like one (PC). My salon is very contemporary and I don't like the idea of having an ugly, big black box and screen sitting in my smart salon.

The website I was given: Your Salon Solution - Salon Advance.co.uk elite white

I've booked in a demo with them.

Chel

After my demo with Salon Advance I decided to buy their management system as I really liked the software. Tried a few, stayed away from a few due to their extortionate prices and found Salon Advance's software is the most aesthetically pleasing and easy to use. I initially went to them because I had heard about them on Salon Geek and the good reviews. I was instantly drawn to the white system (I ended up buying this one) as it looks so chic I thought it would look great in my salon!

The team were really helpful, everything was done super quick and been offered 30 free days of training and support. I'm really pleased with my purchase (I paid £2995+carriage+VAT which is STILL CHEAPER than some other providers who sell the boring, boxy black computer) it included the barcode scanner, cash drawer and receipt printer and the software so seriously good price. I'd really recommend them to anyone looking for a great looking system and excellent customer support.

PM me if you want anymore details. I'm going to Olympia Beauty and meeting the team there :)

I will agree with Salon90, unisalons 2012 is the best salon software system at very good price.(£70)
I am using it nearly a year now.
I have not purhased their annual support(£89) but i am going to as i need the software updates.

Cheers:D

I'm currently looking at getting Salon Iris ... not cheap (nearly ten times more expensive then UniSalons) but it does offer iPhone support which is essential for me.

Mat

Another vote for Unisalon. Its fantastic and for such a low price, perfect for a small salon.

Give me a call on07545578978. I am part owner in a well establised salon, so know the industry well. I also have a number of businesses, including software solutions uk. (softwaresolutionsuk . com). we have a fantastic salon software system, which comes with 24/7 support. We are also introducing a new state of the art system, which manages everything from your salon, staff, online bookings and even helps with your accounts. This will be released over the coming weeks and will initialy sell for lest than alot of the other salon software brands. I can arrange a demo for you if needed. Give me a call, or email my sales manager jenna @ softwaresolutionsuk . com.

SG

I don't think that any salon software system can compete with Unisalons on functionality and price.:eek:

Have a look at myBeautyBoss | Web-based Salon Management for Small Beauty Salons & Therapists I put a thread up on it in chit chat by accident, you pay a monthy fee and its iPad compatable which is essesntial for me.

I emailed the guy to say there were a few things that needed changing to make it more applicable and all these changes are in the pipline soon. They seem pretty open to feedback too.

I like it for the fact all my information is accessible anywhere in the world. So if I am on holiday I can log in and see how things are going. Plus if my PC got stolen I do not lose valuable data.

I think once the systems been tweaked a bit more it will be fantastic.

x

give us a try, see if we can beat them. Sean

Well i don't think you can beat Unisalons it is only £79 nothing else to pay for life.
And has nearly everything we need.
Look further down on other posts, i am not the only one that supports that.
I just don't get why we have to pay £1000's .
Cheers:hug:

Well i don't think you can beat Unisalons it is only £79 nothing else to pay for life.
And has nearly everything we need.
Look further down on other posts, i am not the only one that supports that.
I just don't get why we have to pay £1000's .
Cheers:hug:

Plus the company also sell it on eBay (sorry to swear) for £65 cx bargain ;)

Yep that is even better.
I just noticed that on ebay is version 173 and on the unisalons.com version 192.
I will find out and post.(I just suspect that the second one is the latest update)
Cheers:Grope:

I have just looked at Beauty Boss and there doesnt appear to be a payment system part to it. I have only had a quick look but being able to accept credit cards etc is fairly important. Does it have this ability? Quite good pricing though. Depending on whether you trade by yourself or have 3 or 5 staff, determines the price of the system.

Latest posts

Back