Salon System eyelash glue - comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow 9 months is impressive I use lash fx glue its got a four month self life . I do feel I could maybe go with a quicker setting glue I have seen flirties come up again and again is there an odour free one from flirties ? And then would I have to by flirties remover too ?

I use Flirtes (I love it) but I have to buy a new bottle every few months. I HATE throwing away a bottle that still has loads left but isn't useable. It doesn't put me off it though!

They also do a low odour one. It has less fumes but (like all low odour glues) the lashes don't last as long and it's slower drying.

I always use the lashbase gel remover regardless of which glue I've used. I also use the liquid debonder sometimes if I'm just removing a single lash as I find I can be more accurate with this. (The gel tends to spread a bit)

I use Flirtes (I love it) but I have to buy a new bottle every few months. I HATE throwing away a bottle that still has loads left but isn't useable. It doesn't put me off it though!

They also do a low odour one. It has less fumes but (like all low odour glues) the lashes don't last as long and it's slower drying.

I always use the lashbase gel remover regardless of which glue I've used. I also use the liquid debonder sometimes if I'm just removing a single lash as I find I can be more accurate with this. (The gel tends to spread a bit)

ok I will have a look thankyou x

I actually found the original Flirties adhesive had good staying power. When I was practicig then changed to a faster one my friends noticed them not lasting as long.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I am a bit worried about it not being odour free only because when i am having lashes done I can feel when something is not odour free nips my eyes a little. Where is the best place price wise to buy flirties as I do feel my glue is a bit slow in drying I am ending up with a few sticking together x

I've been trying to make my mind up about a better glue,as I haven't enjoyed doing them so much with the holding time. However,it was the glue that was supplied in their kit,so I presume that it is perfectly acceptable to use with individual lashes.

Marvel Lash do do semi permanent lashes as I trained with them, so the Marvel Lash Glue for semi permanent lashes is what it says on the tin, I think everyone is getting it confused with salon system lash glue which is for the cluster lashes.

Marvel Lash do do semi permanent lashes as I trained with them, so the Marvel Lash Glue for semi permanent lashes is what it says on the tin, I think everyone is getting it confused with salon system lash glue which is for the cluster lashes.

My salon system glue is for individual lashes. It came in their individual kit supplied when I trained with them. No one mentioned cluster lashes. I could try marvel,but quite tempted by flirties now.

The flirties glue does last a long time but once it's starting to thicken and gloop - buy a new one. Your life is made harder by gloopy glue anyway. I never have to use remover when I'm doing infills. I use primer with cotton buds and remove the lashes that are squeuey or about to come off but if I need to remove a set I use the Lash Perfect remover.

Fluff- I did a couple of girls who had lashes in Thailand - took AGES to remove and yes some of their natural lashes were in an awful state. I think it's superglue or similar that they use! Bad bad bad!!!

Hi, Iv just bought this glue for cluster lashes, do you apply it on the skin (like strip lash glue) or on the hair (like eyelash extensions)

It smell rather strong to apply to the skin unlike many latex glues.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back