Sat in tears at customer complaint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes onwards and upward!! I will not be letting this stop me.. I will just make sure it makes me even more careful in the future.

Just want to say again Thankyou for all the advice and support. I think without all you lovely ladies I would have gone into complete melt down by now!! Thankyou :)

Just don't forget to RENEW your insurance next year!! ;)

Haha!!.. I don't think I will forget or be putting that off!! I am now telling all the girls on my college course to make sure they have insurance! Do t want anybody else to go through what I've been through!

Haha!!.. I don't think I will forget or be putting that off!! I am now telling all the girls on my college course to make sure they have insurance! Do t want anybody else to go through what I've been through!

They're not just there for protection, They are there to deal with these things and give you proper and correct advice. So well worth remembering! :)

"would you mind if I took a photo for my portfolio" usually works......
I agree I take pics of every client I do... as a mobile technician I like pictures of my work.. but it also covers myself :) I know the exact condictio of all my clients nails prior to my leaving and they know I have a picture to prove this. I am polite to ask if I can take a pic for my portfolio and if they are not happy they will tell you there and then rather than ring u tomoz :) Good luck with everything :)

Latest posts

Back