Schwartzkopf shade chart IMPOSSIBLE!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jynxie

Reaction score
Hi!

I have been looking to use Schw.. colours as i love their range and have been looking high and low to buy their shade chart. I have only found it in the uk for sale at http://www.salonsdirect.com/PD_Igora-Royal-Shade-Chart_61500.aspx and they are out of stock!

Anyone know where else i can get it? Even schwartzkopf.co.uk doesnt help!

Thanks!:)

J Xx

I've got the same prob!!! I was looking for a shade chart for clynol colours but cant find any :( ive only just qualified and was looking into starting mobile and what i would need, but cant find a shade chart anywhere. Maybe you can only get them if you've got an account with the manufacturer? Not sure :(

Yeh, maybe, not for wella goldwell matrix and a thousand unheard of ones through. they're everywhere! looking on clynol's site they do say here - Clynol Salon Exclusive - you have to contact them. If you give it a try let me know how it goes!

J Xx

We use these colours , the rep gave us ours have you had a look in sallys I know they do some colour charts not sure if they do igora x

Hi,
I use Schwartzkopf and the reason you can't get a chart is because they have a new one coming out in September. I wanted to replace my dog eared one and this is what my rep told me.

It may be worth ringing them direct and asking a rep to get you a secondhand one. They are normally good at doing this. Or wait until Sept!

Thanks everyone!

J Xx

i got a brand new one on ebay, a wee while ago....

for £7.50!

its huuuuuuuge. best bargain ive bought on ebay yet!

:)

Latest posts

Back