scratch 3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
got my copy this morning and wow what an issue :thumbsup:

the article by the nail geek well sam what can i say brilliant really like the last comment that you made still laughing now :D

:D :D

Another great read, keep it up scratch, and a much better front cover

Thanks Crazy... was looking forward to coming into work today to read it... but I guess our postman is keeping it to himself. To be honest... I don't even remeber what the article was about... I just turned in one for #4 that I was secretly quite amused over.

The postman had better bring it in tomorrow or ill sick the dogs on him ;)

it's a great issue sam well worth the wait

trust me ;)

I enjoyed reading Scratch 3, Sam AND Antony in one issue.....ahhh! my heros :rolleyes: (definately need to get out more I know) ;)

Sams article was really great, well written and amusing. Keep it up sam

reading Sam's article too - only he could talk about butt cheeks and walnuts in the same sentence!! :rofl: Enjoyed reading about Antonio (nice of him to mention his mentors too!!)! I love healthy competition with cool people I genuinely like :oops: :oops: I love the layout of Scratch too - so cutting edge!! Alex - Scott; you guys are doing a great job!! :mrgreen:

thanks mrs geek. sorry but i cant help thinking of your husband as one of the most talented techs i've every met and so enthusiastic, such a breath of fresh air. your tres cool too, but that you know ;)

antony

Well guys,
Still waiting for mine, but I am sure it will be well worth it.........
Faye has got hers and phoned me first thing this morning to rub it in and to tell me about Butt cheeks and Walnuts??????..........
Can't wait to read about the butt cheeks and Walnuts.............
Oh and Antony is in there too..........
Oh where is it ?????????????????
I wanna read it now!!!!!!

So lets hope it gets here soon, or I will have to resort to stealing Faye's lol.

love Ruth xxx

Just have to say yet again a top issue from you guys at scratch. i was giggling on the train to work everyone thought i had an imaginary friend :rofl: :rofl: but hey the butt cheeks did it for me........ yep called mother to rub it in as i knew she wouldnt get hers for few more days......... And as for stealing mine, i will do you a deal let me play with YOUR #fabric kit and i may just let you read front page ...................

keep up the good work alex all the guys where i work have looked at scratch and they love it...................
love faye (ruthys off spring) xxxxxxxxxx

Well spare a thought for those of us in foreign climes!! I wont get my copy for another week or MORE and I'm a CONSULTANT!!

Always wanted to be a consultant ... it sounds so grand!

Alex calls me her flannel panel!! I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not?? :huh:

Well guys, :study:
After wrestling with the letter box lol.............. well a girl has to get her workout somehow... :eyesore: ............
got it...it's here...........some more wrestling with the wrapper...............
time for a cuppa I thought.......wrestling with the biccie wrapper now...... :D .....

Back to bed then and reading the new mag...... ;) ..........
Well the cover was very nice.........wont make the board headlines lol.......
but it's very fab.....................
So is the contents............
Buttcheeks and walnuts...................Only someone from Utah could come up with that.. :rolleyes: ................
Antony had a nice spread in there...............What a Doll..... :D ...........
The articles are brill and I just love it............gets better all the time.......
Alex keep it up Hun, well presented and well worth a read (in bed).....

Oh thats it, now I got crumbs in my bed...... :twisted: .....no not Richard........Biccie crumbs lol.............well a girl has to have some fun on a Saturday morning... :oops: ...
Well Geeg, a consultant none the less, nice one there lovvie.... ;) ......

I am a consultant too, hubby's consultant on where his socks, tie's and other important stuff is lol....... :idea: ......... My claim to fame lol..........

But rest assured it's well worth the wait.... :!: :!: :!: ............
and well worth the read .............

Ok must dash, another V&O waiting for me lol :silly:

love Ruth xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back