Scratch Mag August 2007 - Need 2 copies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Hoping that you can help. I need 2 copies of this issue, if anyone has no need for it. It features the Valentine's comp we held on nailgeek. I want to laminate one copy and put the other in my 'portfolio' that I'm building that clients can leaf through.

If any of you have a spare to give me, I'll gladly pay for the shipping of the magazine.

Thanks oodles in advance
xoxo

Hey Victoria :hug:
Have you contacted Alex Fox? She might be able to sort you out?

I hadn't thought of that.
Thanks!
But in case she can't... (I'm sure they don't store a gazillion mags about in the hopes someone wants them :|) if anyone has any collecting dust....
giant hugs and thx

I think I have a copy. I will look, if you still need it PM me your details. xx

sknight couldn't find a copy although she tried:cry:
I pm'd Alex, but didn't get an answer

Anyone?

Pretty please?

Think I've still got mine....pm me too!!

Do you still need mag have got one if u need it

sknight couldn't find a copy although she tried:cry:
I pm'd Alex, but didn't get an answer

Anyone?

Pretty please?

I am a he BTW LOL but am honored to be called a she! I will keep looking as I may find it hopefully, Love ya V! xxx

Think I've still got mine....pm me too!!

Would love it, pm on the way!

Do you still need mag have got one if u need it
Would love it, if you can't ues it. Can always use a spare to keep in 'one' piece :green:

I am a he BTW LOL but am honored to be called a she! I will keep looking as I may find it hopefully, Love ya V! xxx

OMG:eek: :o:o:o I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!!! It's an automatice assumption I make and totally wrong to do. My bad :o
Thanks for not being annoyed with me. And yes plese, do keep looking. I'd like to frame one, put another in my portfolio and keep another as my 'spare' in it's original format :green:

Luv ya all:!:

can i ask why you dont subscribe to scratch mag,

ive seen a few of your posts asking for spare, free copies etc. and i know we are all here to help each other out, but after asking for free, spare copies etc repeatedly, it starts to wear abit thin flower

I have only 'asked' twice for spare copies. For this particular issue,the one that I actually have work in. The other was about the Geek Auction to raise money for charity that I participated in. I honestly do not recall ever having "asked" for any others, and if I have, my apologies. To those that pm'd me, I offered to pay for the shipping of 'used' issues. If I could buy a singular issue, I would do this for the rare occasion that a particular issue is of more than average interest to me.

I also know that a lot of peeps throw out their magazines after some time, so I didn't think it was a great big deal if they were only going to be recycled.

I did look into subscribing BUT the exchange rate plus the shipping made it impossible for me. I recently commented on a thread about the 1/2 price rate being only available in the UK, and I commented that a lovely geek was helping me sort it out. I am by no means getting them free, and will be sharing the costs. I don't expect a free ride.

I'm sorry if that's offensive. I didn't mean to be.

Latest posts

Back