Scratch Mag Wanted Pleez

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
HI
does any one have feb and march issues of scratch to sell i subscribed in feb but wont get 1st issue till april
thanks

Joolz give Scratch a call - they maybe able to help you or if you are going to olympia this weekend they always seem to have back copies with them and they are so kind im sure they can help you

kx

If you pm Alex I am sure she will send you the back copies youv'e missed.

joolz said:
HI
does any one have feb and march issues of scratch to sell i subscribed in feb but wont get 1st issue till april
thanks
there are some on geek bay if that helps,
think its jan+feb though

i've got both, although i've not had time to read March yet but PM me your address and i'll send you February asap and March as quickly as i can after that, you can have em hun, don't want anything for em x

thanks so much thats really kind i just bought the march issue off ebay but the feb issue would be most welcome
thanks again
joolzXX

joolz said:
thanks so much thats really kind i just bought the march issue off ebay but the feb issue would be most welcome
thanks again
joolzXX

If it's any help i got 2 copies of feb scratch and still have em knocking around also some other old issues if you want em, whereabouts in South Yorkshire are you cos I'm in Barnsley if you were near you could pick them up. Dont worry if you've already arranged for somebody else to post you them tho :biggrin:

x

hi i live in birdwell i already got the feb and march ones but if you have a couple of issues before that i'd really appreciate them
thanks (wereabouts are you)

joolz said:
hi i live in birdwell i already got the feb and march ones but if you have a couple of issues before that i'd really appreciate them
thanks (wereabouts are you)

My salon is on Doncaster Road, you know the town part near Wyndsors shoes, i'll see what I can dig out - think i've also got some Prof. Nails mags if you want those too. I'll have a look and if you want em PM me and you can pick em up!! :) :)

Dera Joolz

of course I'll send you them out

email me your address on

[email protected]

I will send them out next wednesday when I get back to work

regards Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

ok i could call and see you next week whenever is conveninent for you was just wondering though do you need any help in your salon (free) i only qualified 6 weeks ago in l&p so i really need some experience (i dont mean hands on )just really to watch and learn i also did the brisa induction day last week and the spa induction day about a month ago by helping i mean tidying up making coffees answering the phone etc,i am also level 2 beauty therapy qualified i dont work ( am being a housewifey) i love the weekends at home but i would help you in the week and the odd saturday if you're very busy i am intending to work for myself eventually but really need to watch and learn
thanks

Latest posts

Back