Scratch magazine subscription

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just a little upset :irked:

I don't want another mag (Gloss) with my subscription (stamps feet)
I want products to play with :cry:

Guess who won't be getting my subscription this month :!:
Ha Ha me too !!!x

I received my copy today along with my CND goodies...I was like a kid in a sweet shop going through the box :green: I scanned every page too and cannot find any subscriptions offers - other than the gloss mag :irked:

Hiya ! could anyone please tell us what this months offer is and what code to use :) thanks very much xxxx
Cant believe it! Been through my August scratch 3 times and cant find any offers for subscription. Is it me who's a bit blonde 2day, have I missed it????

Sorry geeks....but why does there have to be an offer to make you want the subscription??
Would you just want clients to come to you only when you put a special offer on?

Scratch is a great mag....I renew my subscription every year regardless of offers.

I subscribed to Scratch at the end of June and got my box of creative goodies about three weeks later, which wasn't bad going I thought. :) What I don't think is quite so good is that I'm still waiting for the damn magazine itself! :irked:

I'm still waiting for the mag and paid at the beginning of the month I think.

Sorry geeks....but why does there have to be an offer to make you want the subscription??
Would you just want clients to come to you only when you put a special offer on?

Scratch is a great mag....I renew my subscription every year regardless of offers.

Couldnt have said it better myself!

Its not that i only want it for an offer :lol:it would have been a nice bonus thats all everyone was saying what fab gifts they got and it would have been nice to try new products for free im sure everyone would agree im not moaning and yes i will still subscribe regardless of there not being an offer this month :Grope:
Thanks to all geeks that took the time to look for me though :hug:

Its not that i only want it for an offer :lol:it would have been a nice bonus thats all everyone was saying what fab gifts they got and it would have been nice to try new products for free im sure everyone would agree im not moaning and yes i will still subscribe regardless of there not being an offer this month :Grope:
Thanks to all geeks that took the time to look for me though :hug:

I'm always amazed at the offers I see since I subscribed. I subscribed but didn't get anything, I didn't know anything about offers. Its a fantastic magazine and the thing I look forward to most each month in my post :D

I just got mine...I don't think there are any goodies on offer for subscribing in August, but all subcribees will be getting the new nail style bible entitled GLOSS with their September issue.
Surely that is a good offer to get you to subscribe to a great trade mag!!!

Great issue this month with great features on French manicures and Education.

OH and a great feature on our Event in Scotland earlier this year with Sam Biddle :o::lol:

Thanks Izzidoll, think I am going to subscribe this month, only wished I had done it last month and would have got the freebies and the new style bible as well.
Is there anywhere I can get the August edition as I would be really interested in the French manicure and the education and training features?
Thanks

Here Here!
Of course you will subscribe anyway, but why not have the goodies if their on offer? Its no hardship to Scratch and a possible sales opportunity for the company giving the freebies. A win win situation!!

Latest posts

Back