Scrub fresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickieC

Reaction score
After doing 5 sets of nails so far i was so proud of myself as i can see an improvement every time i do i new set. I just did my last one today and have just realised i forgot to scrub fresh one of her hands :( i did all the other steps of prep thoroughly..im so dissapointed with myself now...the nails on that hand are going to lift now arnt they?

Don't be disappointed with yourself, we've all done it at one point or another. It's something that you won't forget to do again :)

I've done it before and didn't have any lifting issues. Providing you removed all of the non living tissue you should be ok. Scrubfresh obviously helps remove impurities from the nail and helps adhesion but it also works alongside meticulous prep, you may well be surprised and have no problems at all when your client returns :green:

One thing you can do to avoid forgetting (and as Sandi has said, we have all done what you have done :hug:) is to ScrubFresh both hands at the same time. Doing this will mean that you never completely forget, and if you wish to do your second hand again before you apply, you can do that.

thanks to both of you, hopefully there might be a chance that they dont lift.. but if they do atleast it will have taught me how important it is to scrub fresh!! thanks for the tip geeg very good idea! x

I've done that before too, and I'm not quite sure how, to be honest, cuz I always do all 10 fingers! It was awhile ago and hasnt happened since, so I agree you probably wont forget it again cuz you know you did it and are concerned! I freaked out cuz it was on my mom and she lifts like crazy and gets yucky green spots like nobodies business, I thought for sure she'd have a hand full of green nails and crazy lifting but somehow none of that happened, thank god! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back