Scrub Fresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karentriff

Reaction score
Hi I am in training and have been continually frustrated by lifting both with gel and l & p mostly in zone 3 and I mean lifting immediately, like as soon as I finish. I use the system that was supplied with my kit for my course. Its not the best there is imo, but it is certainly not an 'el cheapo'. With the help of you professionals on this site I have tried everything to stop the lifting to no avail. I am absolutely sure that my prep is as thorough as can be.
Now today I have received a trial pot of scrubfresh. I have just had a play tonight with it and wouldnt you know it, there is absolutely no lifting. I would love to think that this product has made the difference and that it has not been something I have been inadvertently doing. Is this possible?
Cheers
Karen

Absolutely! Scrub fresh is fantastic and does help prevent lifting when used in the PREP process.

Also, check out the Perfect PREP tutorial on this site. It's great! :)

The combination of a good prep, scrubfresh and really pressing your product into zone 3 will get you the result of no lifting hun,
scrubfresh is amazing and kills any nasty`s too,
you are onto a winner there :hug:

Scrubfresh, or almost any other nail wipe/dehydrator will help before application.

By using these types of products you also get the opportunity to swipe away excess dust, sanitise and defat the nail surface before you apply your product.

What product are you using? How far into training are you? I think it's pretty normal to get fairly serious lifting early on.

Which nail prep did you use before? Scrubfresh is awesome, I had lifting problems when I first started and scrubfresh really sorted it. Its an amazing product

Latest posts

Back