Scrubfresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deeders

Reaction score
My friend, who recently did bring them back shellac course had her first paying client today but she just text me to say she completely forgot to apply the scrubfresh and is absolutely mortified, bless her. She's asking what will happen because of this and I'm guessing she'll probably get lifting problems?? Please can someone advise so I can put her out of her misery!

My friend, who recently did bring them back shellac course had her first paying client today but she just text me to say she completely forgot to apply the scrubfresh and is absolutely mortified, bless her. She's asking what will happen because of this and I'm guessing she'll probably get lifting problems?? Please can someone advise so I can put her out of her misery!

I guess it depends if she cleansed the nail with anything else? If the nail plate had residue of cuticle remover,oil or anything else, it could prevent the shellac from adhering properly

I wouldn't really no to be honest, but you can tell her on my first paying client I forgot to file the persons nails and use the cuticle away!

I forgot to use scrub fresh on a family member who had paid. I got her to wash her hands and use a nail brush to remove the cuticle away then completely forgot to use the scrub fresh. I think we were talking too much lol! Anyway I was so annoyed with myself, but 2 weeks later her Shellac was still on. She had been using Solar Oil twice a day as well so that would have helped xx

I've told her not to worry and not mention it as there may be no damage, if there is she can decide what to do then. We've all had learning curves to face!!

I forget to do it all the time in myself. My shellac stays on fine. I wouldn't worry :) we're only human!

Once won't hurt do too much damage. Wouldn't recommend not using it long term though x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Forgetting to use ScrubFresh would not cause any damage to the natural nail; Lifting would not necessarily happen either as long as the nail surface was free from contaminants and oils.

I wouldn't make a habit of forgetting to use ScrubFresh but the world won't come to an end because you forgot this one time. If the client experiences any chipping or lifting then you will know next time why we use it.

I think we have all done that at some stage when first starting out

once I even put base coat over shellac instead of top coat !!! I cured it and was about to do the other hand when I realised I had the wrong bottle !!! I quickly mumbled an excuse about how this top coat was nearly empty and not doing a good job so will have to do another top coat lol ! thankfully client was fine and didn't notice and her shellac stayed on just as good haha :o

Latest posts

Back