Sculpted white stiletto rebalance on biter (me!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
This is my right hand (i am right handed!!)

I have been watching the Nailzoo vids and tried drilling out the smile line.
Sooooo impressed! Made left handing application so much easier.

I am a terrible biter. this is a rebalance (sculpted) - i put a new set on a week ago and before that my nails looked like the bitten pic - i bite them til they bleed if i haven't got my nails on!

I think i have managed to get them a bit thinner usund the efile smile line technique too...

What do you think?

Hit me with it!

thanks
Tammy
AKA desperately seeking improvement!

Attachments

• claw.jpg
    claw.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 747
  • bitten.JPG
    bitten.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 410
Tammy I can't rate you because I can't see anything. Your poor nails looked trashed - you are a canibal aren't you:eek: . From the first shot, I feel the nails look consistent in length but can't critique unless I see them the right way up! HTH's

Damn it!
Sorry it's my first go at this critique thingy.
thought i attched it....

You uploaded them fine Tammy... the original pic is at the top tight hand side, when clicked it opens a new window, here's the link though http://www.salongeek.com/geek/gars/images/3/5/7/8/2Left_hand.jpg

I think you've done a wonderful transformation when looking at the before pics.
I don't think they're overly stiletto though, more a mix between a stiletto and almond shape, the sidewall of the index finger is a tad square as zone 1 starts, it needs a quick swipe with a 180/240 to get rid of the corner.
Are they a custom blend?

Looking forward to seeing more of your work :D

Thanks - will go and have another file...
Not custom blend just the Naio pink. I've been using NSI for 2 years but tried nails have everyone has said they prefer the new nails.
Have applied for the Creative conversions though so i'll be chanign again soon!

Latest posts

Back