Sculpting Pink and Whites with UV Sculpting Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great tutorial hun, you have made everything very clear and easy to follow xx

That does look really good! I always wondered about sculpting with gels...Now I know how:)

Fabulous tuorial Clare thanks for this they look marvelous. x

Just got my brain around that one...:eek:

thank you am doing gel soon:hug:

Thank you for the tutorial. I have my NVQ assessment soon in gel sculpts and this has been invaluable.

thankyou for this, you would not believe how much this has helped me
thankyou thankyou thankyou :hug: :hug: :hug:

:)
Great tutorial and well explained!!!

hi i am new here so hello everyone!!!!!!:lol:i am in training for nails and brought some gels from nsi i also brought dvd.in it,it shows how to apply gel but it does not show or say about the brush so i have i question...............!!!!!:eek:when applying builder gel,one step clear does the brush have to be wet?it looks wet,if so,what do i use as i only have these products??????????? soooooooooo sorry to be a pain..

Hey you've done a gorgeous job of your nails there! I got some free nail forms with an ebay item i bought, and i've never heard of them before so this explained alot, i'm still a little confused though. Can the nail form just be removed after the gel has been applied? Is the gel strong enough to hold all that extra length?
If you could help out i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks :)

Hey you've done a gorgeous job of your nails there! I got some free nail forms with an ebay item i bought, and i've never heard of them before so this explained alot, i'm still a little confused though. Can the nail form just be removed after the gel has been applied? Is the gel strong enough to hold all that extra length?
If you could help out i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks :)

Once the gel has been cured you just remove the form...

Thanks this was a great, simple step by step help.
Love that you had pictures throughout. That really helped!

Latest posts

Back