Sculpting vs building products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archangelic

Reaction score
Hello again ,

In order to be able to sculpt a nail tip in a form you need a non dripping gel .
Does it matter if it is named builder or sculpting ?

Because I've seen ibd builder gel promising the same thing with cnd brista sculpting gel but people say that you need to flash ibd .

At the end of the day I need a product that it will not drip out the sculpting form and it will give me the ability to build up an arch with out using 5 lairs ( clear not pink or white ) .... Witch one ?
Cause at their description they all promise to be strong and stay put and blah blah blah .

Training on the product is not an option cause some of them they don't even have a trainer in my entire country .... (I would like to leave what country am I from out cause I am a little bit ashamed about it .... )

Kind Regards

I'm sorry training is not an option for you but it really is essential if you intend to use a certain companys products. How else will you know if you are using it correctly and getting the most benefit from it. I for one wouldnot like to use a product if I hadn't got sufficient training in it first. You will find that 99% of techs on here will say the same.

Latest posts

Back