Sculpture French in gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elena_selena

Reaction score
Ho to all, I am learning to do a scultur french in gel what do you think?

Very, very beautyful! You did a great job

bloody hell they're beautiful! How long have you been learning?

bloody hell they're beautiful! How long have you been learning?

it was advanced course of 8 days :) it was hard but very useful!!!!!! I am happy that you like it, it meant that I didn't wast my time :) tks!

where did u do the advanced course, would love to ba able to do nails like these xx

where did u do the advanced course, would love to ba able to do nails like these xx[/f
I did it in Ukraine, kiev, NailDesign Studio of Nataliya Yakubchuk...

For 'learning' these are outstanding

there is a bit of discolouration (so it appears) in the pink
the smile lines would be great if they were sharper (clearer line between white/pink)
sidewalls are good, but they appear to waver - I beleive this is because the apex is different height & shape nail to nail...

overall - Very nice

They look lovely overall, but turning my computer around I cant help but think that the smile line is set too high & should have been done lower. I also believe the length of the nails are too long as in they are longer than half of this clients actual nail plate, which would be a problem :)

Dont want to be picky, just saying before Im shot down... :)

They are gorgeous :biggrin:

Lovely !

There does seem to be a discolouration in the centre especially on the ring finger, look almost like pocket lifting, I'd be interested in what it is ?

Latest posts

Back