Second time this has happened to me !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkpants

Reaction score
My website creator has disappeared ! I can't get in touch with him at all. He was due to put new photos on my website, he took them months ago I have rang mobile, home, & e mailed him but no response. This is the second time this has happened to me and I am fed up, what do I do now ?

You need Jane at Webgloss. Shes the nicest, most honest lady. She does fantastic website which are really reasonable and she gets you up high with the search engines - miracle worker. Dont have her number on me but google Webgloss.

Pm jack1102, he did my website.

Www.lovenails.info

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all ! Guess I have some homework to do :)
when I googled it it seems very common so try to get as much info about your site as you can passwords etc. at least I own my domain name so at least that's one thing no one can take from me :)

i do my own website.....wix.com, you use their templates etc and off you go!!its so easy, i can add photos offers any time i like!x

I had the same thing happen to me a couple of years ago.

It was really strange, I paid for a website went through the whole consultation process and it was pretty much ready to go live then the designer stopped responding to all contact. I tried for over a month and then had to get my money back via my credit card company.

I kept checking her website for a while afterwards and then suddenly a message appeared saying she had to take some time out and normal service would resume but I never got a reply to any of my emails so didn't bother with her again !

Hey the same happened to me end of March, would be interesting to see if it was the same company!! send me a pm if you can!!

I can never get hold of my web man. His quick enough to send me a yearly bill.

I'd say do it yourself.

This is mine I did through Moonfruit.com.

Http://www.themagentaroom.co.uk

It's free, you can SEO it yourself and have great design templates.

I'm now on page 2 on Google and it's all off my own back and research. And I've only had my business 3 weeks so it will only get better and better on Google the more popular the business gets.

I pay a subscription now, but that was my own choice as I wanted the bigger storage for pictures, etc, You can do it fine on the free one though.

It's up to you what you do, but I'm just hear to advise that even without prior experience you can still get a half decent website with decent SEO for free when you do it yourself.

HTH xx

I'd say do it yourself.

This is mine I did through Moonfruit.com.

Http://www.themagentaroom.co.uk

It's free, you can SEO it yourself and have great design templates.

I'm now on page 2 on Google and it's all off my own back and research. And I've only had my business 3 weeks so it will only get better and better on Google the more popular the business gets.

I pay a subscription now, but that was my own choice as I wanted the bigger storage for pictures, etc, You can do it fine on the free one though.

It's up to you what you do, but I'm just hear to advise that even without prior experience you can still get a half decent website with decent SEO for free when you do it yourself.

HTH xx

Hi hun
I just wondered, if I bought my domain name through 123.reg, can I have this directed to my moonfruit website for free? Or do you have to pay for this? X

Hi hun
I just wondered, if I bought my domain name through 123.reg, can I have this directed to my moonfruit website for free? Or do you have to pay for this? X

Hi hun

My website is through moonfruit and so is my domain. However a while back i bought a second domain from 123 reg and pointed at moonfruit and no extra charge :)

Love n hugs

Hi hun

My website is through moonfruit and so is my domain. However a while back i bought a second domain from 123 reg and pointed at moonfruit and no extra charge :)

Love n hugs

Fab thanks hun ;) that's what I'll do then :) xxx

If there's anyone on here that's made a free site through moonfruit and doesn't mind me having a little nose (to see what can be done using moonfruit) please feel free to post a link :) thank you xxx

i do my own website.....wix.com, you use their templates etc and off you go!!its so easy, i can add photos offers any time i like!x

I have also used this site and its great, really easy to use and means you can make changes or upload photos when ever you want.
xxx

I have also used this site and its great, really easy to use and means you can make changes or upload photos when ever you want.
xxx

Yeah I had started using wix, but didn't really like the backgrounds and that and you have to pay per month to link to your own domain name :-( so think moonfruit may suit me better as loads more templates to choose from. Although I've gone for a blank one and am designing my own :) x

Latest posts

Back