Secret Santa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gawd i wonder which poor sod got me...lol x

Now it wouldn't be "secret" santa if you knew!!! (I'm sure for a very very large sum Victoria could be bribed!!):lol: :lol: :lol:

Now it wouldn't be "secret" santa if you knew!!! (I'm sure for a very very large sum Victoria could be bribed!!):lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: i was just wondering, whoever my secret santa is, please dont worry as i will be chuffed with anything (except rubber dog poo and coal) lol i'm so excited i love christmas :D

I know what i'm off to buy tomorrow :lick: te he he X

Such a shame, I hear that Santa had your supply complete with a pretty red (brown) bow!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a shame, I hear that Santa had your supply complete with a pretty red (brown) bow!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO! I've been a good girl this year no rubber poo for me even if it has a pretty red (brown) bow! :lol:

:hug:

TSK TSK TSK TSK
Naughty elf you:!: :!: :!:

BTW EVERYONE... I've been such a dolt.

For those not in the know, Glamnails was my partner in crime this morning, pm'ing all you crazy fools. We divvied up the list in half.
So's you know, she can NOT be bribed. She has taken the elven oath that if she cracks under pressure of a bribe, she will be banned from partaking of Christmas for the rest of her life.:lol: :lol:

So, let's please have a big show of hands for glamnails, who was such a good sport!! When she realized the size of the task I gave her, she near had a heartattack BUT SHE DID A GREAT JOB!!!!!

Thanks glam!!!!:hug: :hug: otherwise, I'd probably still be at it LOL:lol:

And btw.. umm nope, I can't be bribed. I'm a mean old crochety bossy elf who'll make sure you get rubber dog poo if you even try (and I have a HUGE stock of it soooo be careful :twisted: )

Thanks glamnails - you nearly were the secret Santa until V spilt the beans.

Well, I figured those that received pm's from her would know, but didn't stop to think that the other half didn't know she'd helped me.
Sooooo there ya have it.

Our 'other' Secret Santa-Elf :lol:

Well, I figured those that received pm's from her would know, but didn't stop to think that the other half didn't know she'd helped me.
Sooooo there ya have it.

Our 'other' Secret Santa-Elf :lol:

Oh yeh - didnt think of that one! :smack:

Thanks for all your hard work.

Fab idea Victoria

:)

Jeni Giles is the ONLY one that wants rubber dog poo (geez, you guys are no fun:irked: ) and the rest of you don't.

Of course I would be happy with rubber dog poo, I sent some one else Moose turds for crying out loud!! She appeared to be very happy with her turds too! I'm pretty happy with just about anything, I know it is sent with happiness and cheer! Who cares what it is, it's the spirit that comes with it. Truth be told, I'd really rather watch other people, I enjoy the smiles and excitement that comes with it, to me that's really what this is all about:hug:

Exactly!
That's the very spirit I've been talking about:!:
It's not about 'the' gift, but the spirit and heart and kindness behind it. Whether it's a lovely pendant from a hubby/boyfriend, or moose turds from a crazy friend across the ocean..... it's the kindness and thoughtfullness behind it.

You're welcome everyone, and I thank you again for making this a huge success.
Giant hugs to all of you!
:hug: :hug:

oo i have my peep !
and im very lucky as this person has put lots of things they like ..i feel bad now coz i only put 1 thing i think ,i just couldnt think of anything lol
so if you have me, i love anything ...its a prezzie i will love it no matter what :hug: :green:

I agree with u em i will be happy with anything, i didnt really put much on mine either really, i didnt know what to put!! Im off shopping for my peep tmoz!! heheh!! Not sure on what 2 get just yet!! lol
Ohhhhh this is so exciting!! hehehe xxx

Hey everyone,

I have a 'late arrival' that missed the cut-off as this person hasn't been on all week.

IF any of you would like to volunteer to be this person's secret santa, it would be much appreciated.
Please pm me, with your details.
It won't be the same as a "secret santa" as it would be more of a direct gift exchange between the two of you... but it would give this person the opportunity to participate and both of you could learn something new about someone else.

thanks!

This is so great. Really excited will be shopping for my prezzie this week.
Thanks so much for thinking of this and doing it.

I just wanted to thank you again V, and say to my Secret Santa that I love any and everything, it's not the gift itself it is the thought that counts to me, .5 cent, .50 cent, $5 dollars, $50 dollars...I appreciate the thought!!!!!

Latest posts

Back