Secret society?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

I dated a girl who heavily believed in conspiracy theories, she made me cover up the webcam bit on my laptop an the wii sensor saying the government watched people thru it
She also said she had proof I thought "this will be brilliant" lol she made me watch the above clip
On Denver airport...... Hmmmm not really proof..... I can't help
Admitting I DO find it interesting but not sure what I do and don't believe....I can't help noticing on this clip they make a lot of their own interpretations on the artwork (art is all about interpretation anyway) and I hear them saying
"one can only ASSUME"

One should never assume!!
(Makes an ASS out of U and ME!!)

Needless to say I didn't date this girl for long!!

She did point out the "all seeing eye" was on dollar bills tho and I haven't got my head around the factual reasons for this?? Isn't that meant to be a symbol for the illuminati?

The mind boggles !!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

I dated a girl who heavily believed in conspiracy theories, she made me cover up the webcam bit on my laptop an the wii sensor saying the government watched people thru it
She also said she had proof I thought "this will be brilliant" lol she made me watch the above clip
On Denver airport...... Hmmmm not really proof..... I can't help
Admitting I DO find it interesting but not sure what I do and don't believe....I can't help noticing on this clip they make a lot of their own interpretations on the artwork (art is all about interpretation anyway) and I hear them saying
"one can only ASSUME"

One should never assume!!
(Makes an ASS out of U and ME!!)

Needless to say I didn't date this girl for long!!

She did point out the "all seeing eye" was on dollar bills tho and I haven't got my head around the factual reasons for this?? Isn't that meant to be a symbol for the illuminati?

The mind boggles !!

That's so creepy!

I'm fascinated watching these things. Don't think we'll ever know the whole truth about everything but some of it seems far fetched.

Inside the pyramids there are hieroglyphics which look like a helicopter and plane. So weird!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back