Self build moisturisers and spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelar8801

Reaction score
Hi all

My sister is wanting a spray tan, the thing is, she uses moisturising tans at the moment. Would this affect the tan in anyway even if she exfoliates thouroughly. Thanks

Hi all

My sister is wanting a spray tan, the thing is, she uses moisturising tans at the moment. Would this affect the tan in anyway even if she exfoliates thouroughly. Thanks

Hi, I know when I spray clients that have been using moisturising tanners, they always have a residue of tan left no matter how much they exfoliate as they tend to use it every day. You can always see the the tanner on the body and spraying over it is not a problem, but parts with the tanner on can be darker than the parts that it has worn off. My advise is to not use the tanner for a week to make sure it has all worn off then go for the spray.

Hi, I know when I spray clients that have been using moisturising tanners, they always have a residue of tan left no matter how much they exfoliate as they tend to use it every day. You can always see the the tanner on the body and spraying over it is not a problem, but parts with the tanner on can be darker than the parts that it has worn off. My advise is to not use the tanner for a week to make sure it has all worn off then go for the spray.
hi thanks for reply, i will tell her to do so. thank you

i agree dont use them before as my friend done one on me and parts of me when dark and then others really lighti looked very patchy

Latest posts

Back