Self obsessed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the moment, mine is just pics of their kids for book day, cute for the first few but I really don't need to see any more Harry Potters!

At the moment, mine is just pics of their kids for book day, cute for the first few but I really don't need to see any more Harry Potters!

One thing i really dont like with kids (sorry everyone) is kids with food all over their face. Makes me feel a bit ill

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

For me, the one thing that is really starting to grate is people who constantly brag about there weight loss. I'm all for seeing inspiring posts but when your timeline is constantly spammed with pics of what they've eaten for breakfast, lunch AND tea... Well it's just plain annoying... Or the other one I've seen lately is people posting pics of there kids potty's with WEE in them! Proudly letting everyone know that there child has successfully peed on the potty! 🙈

Oo you've just reminded me... pics of people posing in the gym, or in the mirror in their pants showing off their muscles... accompanied by a picture of chicken and broccoli.... yawn! Complete turn off for me...

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Please don't take offence if you have children! At the moment two of my friends have had babies and my facebook is filled with new born baby pictures! I understand that it's something to be proud of but on facebook?? I wouldn't want my children (especially newborns!) on facebook!
There taking selfies with there partners holding there baby next to there heads. I mean be proud to have children but why does the world need to know!!
The problem is there friends so I think there competing with each other!

What about when people tag themselves in at the doctors.....just so they can get the usual 100 messages of 'what's wrong honey'

Anyone else despise the word 'bestie' ? It's overuse on FB winds me up

There's a friend son that keeps coming up on mine saying things like "I've had enough of everything, you won't be hearing from me ever again......" He does it all the time and it prompts his friends to comment "call me now" "don't do anything." I find it so offensive, I've suffered dark times with depression and I know when I feel like that I'm certainly not on FB telling the world about it. He just does it for the attention which people then give him, they fall for it every time. Arrrgh.

I have someone that puts everything on there, even 'just mopped the floor' and I'm reading it thinking REALLY do we all need to know 🙈 I should of replied OMG I'm so jealous you lucky girl!

I have a girl who absolutely adores herself and posts about a million selfies a day but in half of them she is in the mirror posing in a wee skimpy outfit while you can see 3 of her kids in the background doing thinhs like punching lumps out each other and drawing on the walls and stuff lmao

It is these things that made me never open a facebook account! People look at me like I'm crazy when i say i don't have facebook but I will take crazy over self obsessed any day :) no i do not want to know when you took a poo and how many sheets of toilet tissue you used lol!

Anyone else despise the word 'bestie' ? It's overuse on FB winds me up

So tired of it. Have been for years! What are we, 6-year olds? The term sounds so juvenile used over and over again.

(I have a handful of friends that mean the world to me. I'd never make one feel more loved than the other.)

It really sounds so babyish.

its the lurkers that get me!

the ones with no profile picture, no statuses, nothing but they silently lurk around other peoples pages watching observing taking it all in... creepy... they outwardly tell people they hate facebook its so bad blah blah blah bah but yet they still have an account and are very happy to watch what others are doing...

...wierdos.... sometimes they let themselves down by occasionally letting slip what they've seen your at or make a weird random comment... or even go on other social media forums to laugh about facebook activities! pmsl

id rather have the folks who tell all, air their dirty laundry, than the stalky facebook secret lurkers resenters lmao

its the lurkers that get me!

the ones with no profile picture, no statuses, nothing but they silently lurk around other peoples pages watching observing taking it all in... creepy... they outwardly tell people they hate facebook its so bad blah blah blah bah but yet they still have an account and are very happy to watch what others are doing...

...wierdos.... sometimes they let themselves down by occasionally letting slip what they've seen your at or make a weird random comment... or even go on other social media forums to laugh about facebook activities! pmsl

id rather have the folks who tell all, air their dirty laundry, than the stalky facebook secret lurkers resenters lmao

I imagine you are one of those that's tells all then....

I don't actually hate facebook I enjoy it! If I didn't I wouldn't be on it. Plus it's good for business. I never ever post anything too personal on there. Only stuff I wouldn't care if anyone saw, weather they are my facebook "friend" or not. Xxx

I think theres going to be a surge in botox because these people who are constantly pouting in their selfies will need it for all of the wrinkles around their mouths lol x :p

Omg bea is my least favourite word ever! It's beyond irritating. X

Latest posts

Back