Self taught

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not going to last very long here.

Sh.t ive just replied to a thread she started in minute ago then i read this OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!! Can you delete posts ???

you most definatley DO neet to be professionally trained, I can't believe someone has said otherwise:irked: so okay if you're not qualified....how do you get insured? you cant and what do you do if someone decides to sue you?

Please follow your dream and do a course, it doesnt take that long, then you can be working as a nail technician for a living....with peace of mind:) good luck for the future

The people on here are going to start flaming you to go take a course...dont listen to them you dont need it...I know many home trained women doing nails and they are doing an awesome job on their own.Get the Milady textbook and your set..keep up the good work

Oh my word :eek: Surely you cant be serious..

Unfortunatly the minority of people will think it clever to stick two fingers up to any professional body. Our best defense is to ignore them and not give them the attention they crave.

We all know that in order to be the best you can be at something, you need to be properly trained. Anyone who says different is deluding themselves.

Failing to train is training to fail!

Please dont rise to the trolls bait!

Please dont rise to the trolls bait!

Exactly. This was a wonderful topic, very supportive and it was lovely to come back to and read. Lets get back to showing what a fabulous place Geekdom is :hug:

I will definately be going for training as soon as i can. This is what i love to do and wouldnt risk it. Thank you again to everyone who has been so positive :hug:

The people on here are going to start flaming you to go take a course...dont listen to them you dont need it...I know many home trained women doing nails and they are doing an awesome job on their own.Get the Milady textbook and your set..keep up the good work

Your not even a nail , hair or skin geek :eek:.....please please please dont give advice unless you know stuff about it.....YOU will be the one "flamed "down on here......we have given her professional advice which she knew anyway .

Last edited:
I will definately be going for training as soon as i can. This is what i love to do and wouldnt risk it. Thank you again to everyone who has been so positive :hug:
go for it :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back