Semi-permanent eye liner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I would love to have semi-permanent eyeliner on top lash line; is it best to pay for Karen Betts to do this, or do you know of anyone nearly as good somewhere cheaper?

Sorry if this topic has been covered, it's been a while since I visited :hug:

Thank you
SG

Hi everyone

I would love to have semi-permanent eyeliner on top lash line; is it best to pay for Karen Betts to do this, or do you know of anyone nearly as good somewhere cheaper?

Thank you
SG

I've had mine with dermace they do 2 tones and Latino liner and they're pigment range is lovely I think it's £300 for top and bottom liner and somewhat cheaper for just top

I had mine done at the beauty show in September with one of Karens Elite team maybe worth giving them a call to see if there is space at Feb's show? I think they do show offers :)

If you get it done post some pics. I'm considering getting a gloss and go treatment and hair stroke brows, I was quoted £750 for them both xx

Heidi Worman is the best, she comes to us. She has clients fly in from all over the world.

Everyone knows her. X

I've heard of her, I believe she's very good

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't know where you are but I just had my brows done by Deborah Egan who is near me in Berkshire. She does Destination Skin clinics also and I can highly recommend her as mine had been done badly and she fixed them.

Hi everyone

Thank you
SG

And Karen Betts is worth every penny, are you based up North? :-D

Just curious about having them done at show , no patch test then ?

oh thanks for all your replies :Love:

I'm based in Leicestershire - I've had a beauty spot done since, and it looks a bit small and black rather than brown! I wanted brown, but the therapist mixed brown and dark brown together and I'm worried it looks like a black biro mark !!!:Scared:

Do you think I should have it made a bit bigger? Also, do you think they could go over it in a more natural looking brown (ie beauty spot brown)

I will definitely look up the people you've mentioned for eyeliner though - thank you!

SG xxx

Latest posts

Back