Semi permanent mascara training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily4amanda

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know of any value for money training in the north for semi permanent mascara training? Thanks

Emily xx

Hi Emily,
Myscara do training in the north check out glamlashireland
Hth

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but speaking as somebody who has done and spent a lot of money on training I personally think semi perm mascara course is the biggest waste of time and money I have ever spent!

I would spend my money on training in something else on your list!

As far as I am aware there is certainly no value for money training but like I say just my opinion.

Can I ask what put you off?

Ive been looking into the training too but after a lot of consideration & market research, I cant justify the cost. All the people Ive spoken to (100+) have said they wouldnt pay that amount of money to have mascara put on. Personally, I probably would for a holiday but I wouldnt have it done regularly. Most of those I spoke to said they wouldnt have it done for a holiday, they'd rather a nice set of lash extensions!

Kate

It's just a lot of my clients have shown great interest and I think people in my area think 20 for a 30 min treatment is a lot better than the over rated semi lash extensions which cost around 50, in my opinion

I had semi perm mascara on my eyelashes it looked good but it hurt when I closed my eye lashes,must of had an eyelash crossed over that was pulling.it made my eyes water and everything I picked it off it was so painful.after that it put me off training,I always try something myself before training just to see if I think it's worth while xx

Don't waste your money, semi-permanent lashes soooo much better x

Take it from those who've tried it, waste of money x

I did one with Gateway Workshops and LOVED it!

It's great to and have as an extra option to offer your clients I think.

Better to have as much as possible on offer.
:Grope:

Latest posts

Back