Send SMS reminders to clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbadabbadoo

Reaction score
Hi
I use my Android smart phone and Google calandar to keep track of appointments.

I'm after an app that will automatically send an SMS to remind clients of their appointment.
I have found one that does 90% of what I want called SMS calandar reminder.
I currently am running the free version but it sends the reminder 2 days before the appoitment and is locked in at 3pm.

The paid for version you can set it for any day or time, but to purchase it cost $12 aud.
I find that expencive for an app, my DH reminds me one saved appoitment pays for it.

When i say it does 90% of what I want, this is because I need to set up the reminder message to be sent and I s the same message for everyone, but I would like to at time customise the message.

Does anyone have the perfic app, or am I asking to much for the money I'm willing to spend?

Thanks
Abba

I use salon lite for all my bookings, and it automatically sends a reminder to my clients 24 hours before their appointment. The portal is free to use, but you only have to pay £10 for 100 text messages. It's customised so each text is addressed to the client as well x

Ovatu, it is amazing, it also sends out email reminders and happy birthday emails, it does send SMS and your clients can book online, great system!

Ovatu, it is amazing, it also sends out email reminders and happy birthday emails, it does send SMS and your clients can book online, great system!

Is this free or do you have to pay monthly xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use salon lite for all my bookings, and it automatically sends a reminder to my clients 24 hours before their appointment. The portal is free to use, but you only have to pay £10 for 100 text messages. It's customised so each text is addressed to the client as well x

Came to mention this, got beaten to it :)

Thanks!

Hi,
I'm in Australia, so salon lite SMS does not work for me. :-(
And I Google Ovatu, it looks only iPhone, I pad, I'm android. :-(

April

Last edited:
Is this free or do you have to pay monthly xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks like you pay monthly if you want the SMS service.

The app I mention in the original post is a once off payment.

Abba

I just did a conversion into GBP, the app you are talking about is only £7. If it does 90% of what you want it sounds pretty cheap. Surely around half of one client pays for it? Have I missed something?

Ovatu for me....brilliant service. The road to my salon is closed at the moment so in my text and email reminders I can mention this to stop anyone getting lost!

12 dollars!!!! Bloody get the app!

Is this available on phone yet?

Visit m.salonlite.com on your phone and it will give you a specific layout to use :)

Hi,
I'm in Australia, so salon lite SMS does not work for me. :-(
April

Australia is one of the countries we cover - if you've created an account and its not letting you use SMS, drop me a line with your registered email account and I'll get it sorted for you :)

Visit m.salonlite.com on your phone and it will give you a specific layout to use :)

Australia is one of the countries we cover - if you've created an account and its not letting you use SMS, drop me a line with your registered email account and I'll get it sorted for you :)

Cheers il give it a try

Latest posts

Back