set of eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kezza*

Reaction score
Hopefully I have done this right. Did a set of eyelashes, I'm still practising. Got about 58 lashes in both eye's in 2 hours. What do you think?

Thank you

Kerry x

Attachments

• 23102011024[1].jpg
    23102011024[1].jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 23102011025[1].jpg
    23102011025[1].jpg
    126 KB · Views: 273
Looks time consuming! but good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been doing them long either. I cant do that many yet but today i did 30 on each eye and it took me 1 and a half hours. So well done and they look really good. :biggrin:

They look lovely x

Well done these look really good xx

These are really good if you are still practising.
What I will say is you need to make sure that the lashes are all going in the same direction but this will come with practice.

Hopefully I have done this right. Did a set of eyelashes, I'm still practising. Got about 58 lashes in both eye's in 2 hours. What do you think?

Thank you

Kerry x

They look lovely. Really quite full x your timing will get better obviously. I agree with angelina that you should make sure they are all going in the right direction. They look lush though xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Can I ask which glue u used pls x

For somebody that is still practising i think you have done a brilliant job. The lashes look very full and both eyes look even.
Getting lashes to all sit straight and timing comes with practise- keep up the good work xx

They are really good. Im still practising EE too and can do probably 40 lashes on each eye in 2 hours so your doing great. Id be pleased with them if I paid for them

Latest posts

Back