Set up by a former client, now I'm getting threats

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer2089

Reaction score
Please help me on this one.

I had a client about 7months ago done her prebonds perfectly never had any complaints from her or anything, we had an arguement as this girl wanted me too train her in hair extensions for free but I said no and since then she has had this hated against me. Then I done her friends extensions. Last night, they both supplied there own hair so I had told them that they are responsible for the quality of hair as they had supplied them. Anyway I didn't know this client was her friend and now I've started too get threats from both of them.

Is there anything that can protect me from this, my insurance doesn't come through until a few weeks as I've been doing models just now for my portfolio thank you xx.

That sounds dreadful 😁
What kind of threats are they making chick? X

If they are making any threats I would definitely tell the police.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Not only this last night I had someone, kicking and punching my door and I thought someone was trying too break and in and turns out it was my client from last night that I done. She thought I was out, got a texted sayong she had been at my house x

Threats saying they are going to ruin my reputation, sue me, but there was no need for the way they are behaving especially trying to break in my door, I was literally terrified not only that I've a 3 year old son, luckily he wasn't there. I've done nothing but tried to comply and resolve, but doesn't matter what I do or say its making it worse than what it really is. :(

Not only this last night I had someone, kicking and punching my door and I thought someone was trying too break and in and turns out it was my client from last night that I done. She thought I was out, got a texted sayong she had been at my house x

That behaviour is awful and not acceptable. Definitely inform the police asap!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

This is just bizarre behaviour chick. Report them both to the police before it gets even more out of hand love :( xxx

You poor thing, what a horrible thing they are doing. You need to get to the police as soon as possible. Keep record of everything. Definitely keep the message in which your client stated she has been to your house 0_0 I wouldn't respond to them at all though, otherwise it will give them fuel to be worse. Just completely ignore them.

If they turn up again, I would phone 999. Seriously, this is disgusting behaviour. Completely unacceptable.

I really do hope they grow up and leave you alone. Big hugs :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

How awful hope ur ok xx what are they saying they are going to sue you for? Xx

Oh you poor love! What are they claiming is the problem? Is it training they both want or are they after a refund?

Either way, i would call the police asap, especially considering they have actually been at your house. Nobody has the right to harass or threaten you, the police will be on your side completely. Don't communicate with them any further, just go straight to the police xx

Go down to the police station at 9am tomorrow. Show them all the texts etc.
the police will probably issue them with a stage one harassment order, if they carry on they will be cautioned and go to second stage. If it still continues then they will be arrested

The client wasn't happy with quality of bonds and 40 had came out bearing in mind she supplied her own hair and I fitted them as tightly as I could I offered to tighten and she wasn't happy with this. When I said it could be due to poor quality hair she got very angry.

Call the police and cease any communication with the people in question.

If your not happy you go to trading standards, not their door. What were they intending to do considering they thought you were out? Xoxo

Latest posts

Back