Shadez pop up tent not going down

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

I've just got my shadez tent and gun in the post. I was that excitied I popped up the tent not taking note of the way it went up.

Me and my boyfriend have spent the last hour trying to get it down. We've watched videos on youtube and i've done a search on this site and followed other geeks instructions with no luck

Can anyone help???
:irked:

Hi

I have a shadez tent and gun had no problems getting it up and down..?Contact rob at shadez if you have any problems xx

ok whilst it is upright stand in front of the opening, take hold of the right side and push it into the left side of the back of the tent and close it all up so that it is one large piece now.
Now turn it so it is upside down and put the smaller end against your skirting board while keeping hold of the larger end in both hands,
now fold the larger end over and down towards the smaller end and it should sort of twist so that you can tuck the sides into it all,
once the sides start to tuck in it should easily go into the round shape that it started from hth :hug:
once you have managed to do it once, keep doing it repeatedly, as the more you put it up and back down it will get a memory and then you will find that it will almost put its self away for you.

ok whilst it is upright stand in front of the opening, take hold of the right side and push it into the left side of the back of the tent and close it all up so that it is one large piece now.
Now turn it so it is upside down and put the smaller end against your skirting board while keeping hold of the larger end in both hands,
now fold the larger end over and down towards the smaller end and it should sort of twist so that you can tuck the sides into it all,
once the sides start to tuck in it should easily go into the round shape that it started from hth :hug:
once you have managed to do it once, keep doing it repeatedly, as the more you put it up and back down it will get a memory and then you will find that it will almost put its self away for you.

Im keeping this advise lol!! I am looking at getting one of these tent things but had something similar for my kids. Took the damn thing on holiday - could we put it down - NO! We spent hours. you would never think it would be so hard seen as they literally just pop up lol!

In the end we hurled it into an industrial bin and guess what - it folded back down ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Those instructions are going in my beauty kit!

Kate xx

Sorry Kate but i laughed out loud when i read that it folded back down once thrown in the bin :hug:
i remember when i could not get the spray tents back down, i have received a fractured wrist for my efforts,
one of my trainees asked her boyfriend to try for her and he ended up with a black eye,
these are a great tool for us spray tanners but are also a lethal weapon in the early days :lol::lol::lol:
yes feel free to keep the advise, i hope it helps many spray tanners and parents lol

haha I was fuming when it folded back up!!! Especially after hours of trying! Sounds like ten rounds with ricky hatton sounds safer lol!!

xxx

hehe loving your stories

gave up after a few hours and it is now behind the couch, still in one large piece!!!

i'll maybe attempt it later.

hehe loving your stories

gave up after a few hours and it is now behind the couch, still in one large piece!!!

i'll maybe attempt it later.

haha try hurling it at wall or in a bin - worked for me! Can see it wont look too professional at a clients house lol!

I have suggested loubylou offers a course in tent folding watch this space haha!!:lol:

I have a shadez tent and I cant get it down either!! Have tried and tried- plus watched vidoes on you tube! Me and Boyfriend ended up having a huge argument because he tried and bent it a bit!!! Its a nightmare- I live quite bit away from most of my clients but I cant go to them beacuse I cant get the tent down!!!

haha try hurling it at wall or in a bin - worked for me! Can see it wont look too professional at a clients house lol!

I have suggested loubylou offers a course in tent folding watch this space haha!!:lol:
I do teach this when i teach the spray tanning along with teaching how to strip your gun down which so many companies fail to do,
carron you are welcome to visit me and i would show you willingly but i do understand that you are a fair distance away from me :hug:

hi i have shades things and had nothing but trouble!and they never get back to you wish i had never got from them!

hi kyley

what have you had from them? i've also got their gun. its still in its box as i'm in the middle of moving so not tested it out yet

Tents from any company are practically all the same. Your trainer can show you how to put them down, one you know how it's very easy! We shouldn't blame the tents or the supplier it's us who need to learn how to use them properly! :lol: They are miracles of engineering and so handy and cleaver once you get the hang of them.

I had the same trouble when I got my tent but then someone I know that also does spray tanning showed me how to do it and now I can get it wrapped up and zipped away in the bag in about 30 seconds!

Latest posts

Back